+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile shows ineligible right after submitting

Pradhav

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi, I have a crs score of 530 under CEC class but when profile is submitted it shows ineligible
Wondering if there is any technical glitch currently

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I have a crs score of 530 under CEC class but when profile is submitted it shows ineligible
Wondering if there is any technical glitch currently
You are either not eligible or answering a question wrong. No one can help you if you don’t post your profile and how you are answering questions. Do you have a LMIA or certification that you are counting points for?

Pradhav

Star Member
May 16, 2019
You are either not eligible or answering a question wrong. No one can help you if you don’t post your profile and how you are answering questions. Do you have a LMIA or certification that you are counting points for?
Hi,
I dont have an LMIA or certification / nomination
I have done my degree in Canada and have a job offer without LMIA , I completed work of 1 year in canadaunder Teer1 category
I have also work experience of 2 years outside canada
Crs calculator shows points of 533
I'm attaching questions related to work here, Thank You

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I have done my degree in Canada and have a job offer without LMIA , I completed work of 1 year in canadaunder Teer1 category
Are you on. a PGWP? If so, you say no to job offer. You don’t get 50 points. That may be reason for ineligibility. If not you need to post response to your questions.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
If your profile is showing ineligible, then you are answering one or more questions incorrect. So to start, review each of your answers carefully to try to find the error or errors.

Make sure you've answered all questions correctly regarding your education in Canada.

Assumg you are on a PGWP, you must answer "no" to the job offer question. You can only qualify for the job offer points if your employer obtains an approved LMIA.

Reactions: Pradhav

Pradhav

Star Member
May 16, 2019
If your profile is showing ineligible, then you are answering one or more questions incorrect. So to start, review each of your answers carefully to try to find the error or errors.

Make sure you've answered all questions correctly regarding your education in Canada.

Assumg you are on a PGWP, you must answer "no" to the job offer question. You can only qualify for the job offer points if your employer obtains an approved LMIA.
I see, Thank You.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Canadian certificate of qualification
1. Does **** have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory? (required)
NO

Intended work in Canada
1. Does ***** have a job offer in Canada?

The offer must:
  • be for full-time and for at least one year
  • meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification) and
  • be non-seasonal for Federal Skilled Workers.
Yes

Information about the job offer
2. Is this job offer for work that is:
  • full-time
  • continuous and
  • for at least one year?
Yes

3.Is this job offer for work that is non-seasonal? (required)
Yes

4. Is the employer any of the following (select all that apply):

5.An embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada? (required)
No

6.An employer on the list of ineligible employers with the Government of Canada? (required)
No

Information about the Labour Market Impact Assessment
7. Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? No

8. Is ***currently working in Canada?
Yes

9.Does *** have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? Yes
(I'm on open work permit)

10.Is **** job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? (required)
No

11. Has ***** been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year?
Yes

12. NOC code of current work permit (required) ( I dont have NOC CODE ON MY WORK PERMIT BUT THERE IS NO OPTION FOR THAT IN THE DROPDROWN SO I SELECTED CURRENT JOB NOC CODE)
Please select 21223

13.Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? NO

Thank You .
1/2 Answer NO.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I see, Thank You.
What about your answers for all of the questions related to your education in Canada? Can you post those? That's a frequent area where people made errors.

Reactions: Naturgrl