+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry profile showing ineligible

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have created my GCkey and applied my application under the express entry program and later I got a message in the profile that my profile is ineligible :

My profile is as below :

ECA: Masters equivalency ( within 5 years )
Experience: 6 years
Sibling: PR ( province Ontario )
IELTS : L6, R6, W7, S6.5 ( result within 2 years )
Proof of funds mentioned in profile: 14000
Working hours mentioned in profile : 45

Please advise where I made the mistake that it saying as ineligible.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I have created my GCkey and applied my application under the express entry program and later I got a message in the profile that my profile is ineligible :

My profile is as below :

ECA: Masters equivalency ( within 5 years )
Experience: 6 years
Sibling: PR ( province Ontario )
IELTS : L6, R6, W7, S6.5 ( result within 2 years )
Proof of funds mentioned in profile: 14000
Working hours mentioned in profile : 45

Please advise where I made the mistake that it saying as ineligible.
i tried the questionnaire with the above details and some assumption and it says you're fine. youre probably answering something incorrectly. try again.

Your results

To apply online, you will need this personal reference code:OR3628134484
Express Entry
Based on your answers, you appear to be eligible for Express Entry

Reactions: Shahnavazkhan

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Do you have at least a continuous year of full-time skilled work experience in the same NOC? Evidently you have completed something incorrectly.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Do you have at least a continuous year of full-time skilled work experience in the same NOC? Evidently you have completed something incorrectly.
I have continuous experience in the same company. Perhaps, I made some mistakes and I am afraid I'm unable to figure out that mistake either. However, I am willing to lodge the file again but I don't see any option to withdraw the existing file and there is only one option which is "revoke the profile". Is there any issue if I revoke my profile? What is the major disadvantage to revoke the account?

Last edited:

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
i tried the questionnaire with the above details and some assumption and it says you're fine. youre probably answering something incorrectly. try again.

Your results

To apply online, you will need this personal reference code:OR3628134484
Express Entry
Based on your answers, you appear to be eligible for Express Entry
Should I create a new GcKey account? Is it recommended to revoke the existing GcKey account as there is no option to withdraw the file. Please advise.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have continuous experience in the same company. Perhaps, I made some mistakes and I am afraid I'm unable to figure out that mistake either. However, I am willing to lodge the file again but I don't see any option to withdraw the existing file and there is only one option which is "revoke the profile". Is there any issue if I revoke my profile? What is the major disadvantage to revoke the account?
@primaprime

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
You must have at least 1 year experience in the NOC you are applying under, not the same company. If you are in your current role less than 1 year you won't be eligible. If your 6 years are 4 years + 2 years then you will be fine. If it's 5.5 years + 6 months in your current role it won't

Which NOC are you applying under and have you worked in that role for more than 1 year?
Your primary noc doesn’t have to be your current role though. You can use past roles as your primary noc.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
You must have at least 1 year experience in the NOC you are applying under, not the same company. If you are in your current role less than 1 year you won't be eligible. If your 6 years are 4 years + 2 years then you will be fine. If it's 5.5 years + 6 months in your current role it won't

Which NOC are you applying under and have you worked in that role for more than 1 year?
My NOC is 1212 throughout the tenure.