+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile says Not Eligible

AlphaAditya

Jun 25, 2017
Hi All,

CIC Express entry profile says i am not eligible, but when i spoke to immigration consultant they say i am eligible with my profile. wondering how is that possible? is it good to go with services provided by immigration firms in canada?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Need more info about your profile for us to analyze whether you are indeed eligible or not. The entire EE program can be performed without any consultants provided you do your homework and be very precise in filling out the details. Good luck.

Reactions: AlphaAditya

AlphaAditya

Jun 25, 2017
Here my details , hope it helps

Highest Degree : Bachelors degree in computer science(4 years)
Experience : 3 plus in software engineering
IELTS : 7 overall , 8 L,7 R,6 W, 6.5 S

i wanted to know , when i created my CIC express entry profile 4 months back , it clearly says i am not eligible, but when i contacted immigration consultant they said i can apply and ask me to pay the initial amount for evaluation . do consultancy do different while applying ? is it worth going to experience immigration consultants?

mira_johnson

Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-2017
LANDED..........
10-2017

i wanted to know , when i created my CIC express entry profile 4 months back , it clearly says i am not eligible, but when i contacted immigration consultant they said i can apply and ask me to pay the initial amount for evaluation . do consultancy do different while applying ? is it worth going to experience immigration consultants?
Question to you: Did you have your bachelors degree evaluated by e.g. WES? I believe you need to do this FIRST for them to even recognise your bachelors degree? Don't they ask for a code/number from an educational assessment provider? Regarding your immigration consultant question. There are and will be confusing areas of the immigration process that will certainly frustrate you. However, this forum is excellent and there are information online about many of the issues you may face, not to mention the CIC website should have most of the information (and will also be your most reliable source). You will always have your own best interest and will work hard to get it right, but you never know about an external immigration lawyer that you do not personally know. Also, I gotta say, migrating is on its own quite a few expenses. Can you afford an immigration lawyer on top of everything else you will be required to pay, such as medical exams, processing fees, visa issuing fees, photography fees, police certificate fees, traveling fees, while also reaching their minimum fund requirement? Do evaluate this first of all so that it will not backfire at you. Good luck

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun

From the info that you have given. It appears you are not eligible to apply. You are getting only 64 points out of 100. 67 is the cuttoff.

Check yourself
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Immigration consultants will promise you the moon to get money from you. Don't believe them and loose your hard earned savings.

AlphaAditya

Jun 25, 2017
From the info that you have given. It appears you are not eligible to apply. You are getting only 64 points out of 100. 67 is the cuttoff.

Check yourself
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Immigration consultants will promise you the moon to get money from you. Don't believe them and loose your hard earned savings.

Hello i have just calculated my score, it gives me 68. correct me if i am wrong

language CLB level 9 or higher : 24 (I got score in all sections more than 6 )
education - Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a program of three years or longer, or equal : 21 (Bachelor 4 year degree from india, ECA done by WES)
experience 2-3 years : 11 3 plus experience
Age 18-35 12

it gived me a total of 68.

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Hello i have just calculated my score, it gives me 68. correct me if i am wrong

language CLB level 9 or higher : 24 (I got score in all sections more than 6 )
education - Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a program of three years or longer, or equal : 21 (Bachelor 4 year degree from india, ECA done by WES)
experience 2-3 years : 11 3 plus experience
Age 18-35 12

it gived me a total of 68.
Your language score is only 21 and not 24.

Listening - 6 (your CLB level 9 - IELTS 8)
Reading - 6 (your CLB level 9 - IELTS 7)
Speaking - 5 (your CLB level 8 - IELTS 6.5)
Writing - 4(your CLB level 7 - IELTS 6)

IELTS to CLB conversion:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

Reactions: AlphaAditya

AlphaAditya

Jun 25, 2017
Your language score is only 21 and not 24.

Listening - 6 (your CLB level 9 - IELTS 8)
Reading - 6 (your CLB level 9 - IELTS 7)
Speaking - 5 (your CLB level 8 - IELTS 6.5)
Writing - 4(your CLB level 7 - IELTS 6)

IELTS to CLB conversion:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

ohh my bad , thank you for the correction. will i be eligible for any PNP program. what can you suggest me , wait till next year and give my IELTS again ?

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
ohh my bad , thank you for the correction. will i be eligible for any PNP program. what can you suggest me , wait till next year and give my IELTS again ?
I am afraid i don't think you will be eligible for PNPs. Try checking each province's website.

Your best chance is improving IELTS score.

Sep 15, 2018
Dear team,

I had applied for express entry Dec 31 9.00 pm. After EE files transmitted my CRS score showed as 378 and I got 3 emails from CIC. But on the next day (Jan 1) today, I got a message stating your profile is ineligible with bulleted points explaining possible reasons for denial. Tell me what I had done wrong:

I completed the application with the following information:

English - CLB 8 for IELTS (LRWS 9, 7.5, 7.5, 6.5 respectively),
Age 25,
Bachelors degree which is equivalent to 4 years Canadian degree verified by WES

Experience - Company A - 1.7 years (NOC 2132)
Company B - 3 months (NOC 2261) Gulf shutdown job
Company C - 7 months & counting till date (NOC 2261)

POF - 12500 CAD

while I'm calculating Six selection factors, I'm exactly on the fence of 67 points.

1. Please help me to find where my profile has gone wrong?

2. Also, can I create a new EE profile with same login credentials OR I need to create a new EE login account for submitting new EE profile?

I thought that there may be a mistake in Work experience. Please clarify me as early as possible.

Thanks in advance for your valuable time.

suffianh

Jan 1, 2019
Dear team,

I had applied for express entry Dec 31 9.00 pm. After EE files transmitted my CRS score showed as 378 and I got 3 emails from CIC. But on the next day (Jan 1) today, I got a message stating your profile is ineligible with bulleted points explaining possible reasons for denial. Tell me what I had done wrong:

I completed the application with the following information:

English - CLB 8 for IELTS (LRWS 9, 7.5, 7.5, 6.5 respectively),
Age 25,
Bachelors degree which is equivalent to 4 years Canadian degree verified by WES

Experience - Company A - 1.7 years (NOC 2132)
Company B - 3 months (NOC 2261) Gulf shutdown job
Company C - 7 months & counting till date (NOC 2261)

POF - 12500 CAD

while I'm calculating Six selection factors, I'm exactly on the fence of 67 points.

1. Please help me to find where my profile has gone wrong?

2. Also, can I create a new EE profile with same login credentials OR I need to create a new EE login account for submitting new EE profile?

I thought that there may be a mistake in Work experience. Please clarify me as early as possible.

Thanks in advance for your valuable time.
Hi your low score is due to ielts and work experience howere another reason you have become inelegible might be the funds of 12500. Increase your funds to 14000 or check here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/after-2-months-of-creating-an-express-entry-profile-i-got-a-message-you-are-no-longer-eligible.603455/

Reactions: erlkamalakannan