+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile: Question regarding "Date first became qualified to practice in this occupation"

MaxFederico

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hi there,

I have a two job experiences as Data Scientist, one outside Canada (after I got my Master's) and one in Canada (after I got my PhD).

For the question "Date first became qualified to practice in this occupation" in the EE profile, what dates should I enter for each? Should they be the graduation dates, the start dates of the jobs, or something else?

Thank you in advance

MaxFederico

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Date you completed master’s for both jobs, as that’s when you became capable of working as a data scientist.
Thank you for replying. So, I have entered the date I started my foreign job in 2017. if I enter the date I got my Master's, do I need to get ECA for my Master's degree?

Thank you again

Gerge45678

Nov 7, 2023
The primary occupation includes but is not limited to services like agriculture, quarrying, fishing, mining, forestry, animal husbandry, and much more. It can also refer to your role within an organization. Stating your occupation in an interview holds implications for you, your job, your profession and your career in a single answer. An occupation Current Occupation means the occupation of the Life Assured stated in the Application Form or such other occupation as is notified to and accepted by the Company in substitution for that occupation in accordance with Clause 6.6.In September of 2023, Canada's job market experienced significant shifts, presenting numerous opportunities in various sectors throughout the country. Canada increases the number of ITAs issued. Securing an approved offer of employment is highly recommended as one of the best pathways to guaranteeing an ITA in the next round of invitations. car parking apk
The Embassy does not check bank statement in case of every applicant. It is done on random basis or in case of doubt. I've researched the company and can add value to its growth. My positive attitude, work ethics, and long-term goals align with the job requirements, making me a committed and valuable asset to the company.”