+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile no longer eligible

Naomii

Jun 22, 2020
Hello everyone. I need help. Filled and submitted my EE profile and got a message that the profile is no longer eligible with zero crs score. I calculated my score before filling and i also filled the eligibility questionnaire. I don't knoq what went wrong. Please help

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
I am trying to qualify for FSW. Read through the requirements and i met all of them.
Certainly there is something wrong or you doing something wrong. There is not much information here to assess to see what an issue. I have submitted 2 EE profiles today through my APR so for sure its not technical problem.

Naomii

Jun 22, 2020
  • What is your FSW score? " trying to calculate because my submitted profile had zero crs score"
  • How much money are you bringing to Canada? "13500"
  • How many family members do you have (including yourself)? "1"
  • What did you choose as your primary NOC? " HR officer cos that's the area i did my masters but in my work history i used Snr Admin officer which is my current job with 8yrs experience"
  • How much work experience do you have in your primary NOC? "4yrs"

Naomii

Jun 22, 2020
Certainly there is something wrong or you doing something wrong. There is not much information here to assess to see what an issue. I have submitted 2 EE profiles today through my APR so for sure its not technical problem.

Yes i think there's something wrong. Just need to figure it out before i open another profile.

Naomii

Jun 22, 2020
FSW score and CRS score are different. You need to calculate your FSW score manually (there is no official calculator). You need at least 67 Points. "Okay i will manually calculate and get back, thank you "

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

I suspect your primary NOC could also be a problem. You need 1 year of continuous work experience in this NOC in the last 10 years. Recommend you change it to your current job (the one with 8 years experience). ""It could be but what is confusing is that i filled 2016 as the year i qualified to practice, which is 4 years. But i guess the i will change it like you recommend. Maybe it's contradicting with what i filled as current job ""

Naomii

Jun 22, 2020
Not sure what you mean by this.

What were the work dates of your the NOC that you used as your primary NOC? When did you start working in this job, and when did you finish.

"I used Jan 2016 as the date i earned a masters degree in HR which i filled as my primary NOC but i currently work as an Admin officer"

With your current job's NOC (which you told me is different from the one you used as primary NOC), you said you held it for eight years yet you only qualified for it four years ago?
"I have been working as an Admin officer for 8 yrs which i filled as current job/experience. I used HR as primary NOC because i wanted to base my occupation in Canada on HR and not Admin since i got a masters degree in hr and not admin"

Naomii

Jun 22, 2020
I think its because my primary occupation and work experience are different. Can i delete an ineligible profile? I want to fill a new profile.

Naomii

Jun 22, 2020
Thanks. 1&2 Will be effected as advised. Although, by same details i meant personal information like my name, email etc, i hope it won't pose a problem of having duplicate profiles considering the first one that was ineligible.