+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile no. and Job Seeker Verification code NOT RECEIVED

yohjicoffee

Jan 3, 2015
I have submitted the express entry profile via MyCIC. However, I did not receive the pdf letter or any CIC message stating the EE profile number and job seeker validation code.

If I don't register in the job bank in 30 days, my EE profile will be expired.

Can anyone please help to advise when should I expect to receive the pdf letter with EE profile number and job seeker validation code? I thought it is a computer system generated message and I should get it right after I submit the application. Or do I need to wait for few days, given I submitted the profile over the weekend?

Does anyone encounter the same problem? Much appreciated for your kind help.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
You're not the only one. There are a lot more people in the same boat as you are. I applied almost 48 hours ago and still no msg.

stbx

Jan 4, 2015
If am not mistaken persons who does not have a job offer will not have the validation code until later in 2015. around 26 of january or after. I am having the same problem and had to read over the page about the express entry

Harmanmundra

Mar 8, 2014
Hello, i received the profile mumber and job validation code next day but i am not sure where to put that information. I made a job seeker account on job bank but there is no place to fill that information. If any of you guys can help me out. Thanks in advance.

cheers13

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
yohjicoffee said:
I have submitted the express entry profile via MyCIC. However, I did not receive the pdf letter or any CIC message stating the EE profile number and job seeker validation code.

If I don't register in the job bank in 30 days, my EE profile will be expired.

Can anyone please help to advise when should I expect to receive the pdf letter with EE profile number and job seeker validation code? I thought it is a computer system generated message and I should get it right after I submit the application. Or do I need to wait for few days, given I submitted the profile over the weekend?

Does anyone encounter the same problem? Much appreciated for your kind help.
Same thing happened with me...............

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
manidhatt said:
You're not the only one. There are a lot more people in the same boat as you are. I applied almost 48 hours ago and still no msg.
hey
on the first page, you click that view case status and messages button, then the letters are way down the bottom. you can also hide the status and scores stuff if you click on the little arrows. click on the letter and theres a little link. when you click on that, the pdf downloads.

you get a pdf with the verification code and ee profile #, and a link to job bank

SK2014

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
JohnnyCanuk,

Thank u very much, what u explained worked perfectly fine. All others, please go through it ;)

yohjicoffee

Jan 3, 2015
Hi JohnnyCanuk,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried for what you have recommended. But the problem is that I don't see any message in MyCIC account.

Very confused and frustrated.

Harmanmundra

Mar 8, 2014
If there is indication in measage field NEW , then for sure there will be a message. You click on that box and then CLICK HERE option will show up underneath that. Just click on that link. Then you will recieve a pdf file. Save that file to retreive your EE PROFILE NUMBER AND VALIDATION CODE.

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
hi,
I did not enter any info about my child on EE profile. How can I add her?

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
You were asked for the number of people in your family - that's all they need to know at this stage. I am sure, if you are given an ITA, you will be asked further details about her.

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
nads1 said:
You were asked for the number of people in your family - that's all they need to know at this stage. I am sure, if you are given an ITA, you will be asked further details about her.
thank you for the reply, but for example they is written we should update the profile if we have new baby, for example. So how can I add info for a new if there were no possibility for my child now. Hope I did not do smth wrong

yohjicoffee

Jan 3, 2015
After submitting the application for EE, I did not get any pdf or message from CIC. So I reached out to CIC via email. They replied that because my application was not completed in particular the Official Language for my spouse. I looked into it and found out that the information I inputted could not be saved. That's why my application is incomplete. I have already sent another email to CIC seeking help to solve this technical problem.

For those who still have not received job seeker validation code, please try to review your application and see if they are all completed. There may be system bugs which cannot store all the information provided. Hope it helps to all who are confused like I do.

Hopee

Sep 23, 2014
yohjicoffee said:
After submitting the application for EE, I did not get any pdf or message from CIC. So I reached out to CIC via email. They replied that because my application was not completed in particular the Official Language for my spouse. I looked into it and found out that the information I inputted could not be saved. That's why my application is incomplete. I have already sent another email to CIC seeking help to solve this technical problem.

For those who still have not received job seeker validation code, please try to review your application and see if they are all completed. There may be system bugs which cannot store all the information provided. Hope it helps to all who are confused like I do.

Do u mind if I ask when you got the reply from cic? I created my profile on jan7 but still haven't got the job seeker validation code. I emailed cic on jan 9 but no reply yet..