+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile no. and Job Seeker Verification code NOT RECEIVED

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
yohjicoffee said:
After submitting the application for EE, I did not get any pdf or message from CIC. So I reached out to CIC via email. They replied that because my application was not completed in particular the Official Language for my spouse. I looked into it and found out that the information I inputted could not be saved. That's why my application is incomplete. I have already sent another email to CIC seeking help to solve this technical problem.

For those who still have not received job seeker validation code, please try to review your application and see if they are all completed. There may be system bugs which cannot store all the information provided. Hope it helps to all who are confused like I do.
hey

maybe you could try deleting all the info under official languages for your spouse then entering it again?

yohjicoffee

Jan 3, 2015
I emailed CIC the first time on 3 Jan and they replied on 13 Jan with instructions to open the correspondences under "check status and message". I emailed them again on 13 Jan because I did not receive any message after submission of the profile application. CIC replied on 16 Jan notifying me that my application form is not comleted.

yohjicoffee

Jan 3, 2015
JohnnyCanuck, thank you very much for your advice. I deleted all language info for my spouse and re-entered everything again. It worked now. I submitted the application and I received the pdf with job seeker verification code within 10 mins from CIC.

Thanks a million for your help. You may consider reviewing your whole application and see if anything is missing.

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
After using the 'come to Canada tool, I was told I'm eligible but after filling my profile on EE and submitted it, I was told I'm ineligible. Does anyone know what I can do to change it? The only thing I think may be the issue is that I'm yet to do ECA, even though the SINP programme I want to apply for didn't require it. Also, my field of work is largely administrative, even though I studied engineering but I have almost 8 years work experience. Can that have been a reason as well? What do I do to change some of the details I already filled so my status can change to 'eligible'. Thank you

tutu2291

Jan 17, 2015
I have received the PDF but clicking on the registration link which is linked to my profile doesn't open up the page. Has any one filled it successfully ? Please advise.

2nose

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
JohnnyCanuck said:
hey
on the first page, you click that view case status and messages button, then the letters are way down the bottom. you can also hide the status and scores stuff if you click on the little arrows. click on the letter and theres a little link. when you click on that, the pdf downloads.

you get a pdf with the verification code and ee profile #, and a link to job bank
I received that PDF and downloaded it. My code was only 4 digits (supposed to be 5) and was invalid for the job bank confirmation code to complete the registration. Any suggestions?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
2nose said:
I received that PDF and downloaded it. My code was only 4 digits (supposed to be 5) and was invalid for the job bank confirmation code to complete the registration. Any suggestions?
Job Seeker Validation Code is only 4 digits. In order to activate your Job Bank account, follow the instructions in the PDF that you received.