+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry profile locked

nabamb

May 8, 2015
Kindly help me out, I have over six year experience in field of computer networking and earned BE Electronics and ME Computer Systems degree, which is already verified by WES. Yesterday, I created EE profile and submitted job experience in NOC 2147 Computer Engineer and met criteria and got 400 CSR. I thought my experience fall in NOC 2281.so I changed in EE profile and resubmit it. After some time I got update and when I logged in It says I am ineligible and now my EE profile where I submitted all my details says Transmitted but shows Lock icon and their is only view button present. Cannot change anything now. What should I do, please help.

Regards,

Nabeel

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
nabamb said:
Kindly help me out, I have over six year experience in field of computer networking and earned BE Electronics and ME Computer Systems degree, which is already verified by WES. Yesterday, I created EE profile and submitted job experience in NOC 2147 Computer Engineer and met criteria and got 400 CSR. I thought my experience fall in NOC 2281.so I changed in EE profile and resubmit it. After some time I got update and when I logged in It says I am ineligible and now my EE profile where I submitted all my details says Transmitted but shows Lock icon and their is only view button present. Cannot change anything now. What should I do, please help.

Regards,

Nabeel
The old application is now closed so noway to edit it again, within the same profile create a new EE application, but make sure now that the major NOC is the same as your experience.

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Sorry what is your point ?
Login to "Mycic" account
Use the tool "come to canada"
Create a new EE application
Match you major NOC code with your experience.

I do recommend to create it today, as maybe there will be draw today evening.

Wish you luck.

nabamb

May 8, 2015
Under View my submitted applications or profiles

I see my profile previously it was eligible and there was button like check to where I can go and change or update, and another button which was saying withdrawal profile. Now after updating NOC code there is only "check status and messages" button and when I click on it I can just view all my profile but cannot change it and in detail it says criteria not met. How can I change NOC back to value it was before so I get eligible again. It is not letting me to.

Application number Application type Applicant's name Date submitted Details Messages Action
Profile Ineligible check status and messages

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Please read my post carefully , neglect the submitted application section , go up to the title (What would you like to do today?) , below it there is a blue tab with (express entry) press it and start a new application. this is the only way , the old application is closed and you can't edit it anymore.

nabamb

May 8, 2015
OK thanks, sorry if I was being ignorant. Thanks mate. I am creating new profile again. It will not cost me anything bad right?

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
nabamb said:
OK thanks, sorry if I was being ignorant. Thanks mate. I am creating new profile again. It will not cost me anything bad right?
No , I've already did the same mistake, and then i created a new application and now eligible but waiting for the draw :)

Welcome anytime

snehal2410

Feb 12, 2015
Hi buddies..

I am facing the same problem..

Do we need to create new My CIC account and submit new application or a new profile in same My CIC account ?

Please guide me in the same..

With regards...

nabamb

May 8, 2015
I created the new Express Entry profile in the same Mycic account. Issue is that primary occupation NOC and job experience should match.