+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile ISSUE

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hi Seniors ,

Im back after long time , was busy with IELTS . finally my results are out , L - 7.5 , R -6.0 W - 6.5 S -7.0 Total band 7.0 , i've completed my ECA as well for my bachelors degree , PCC is ready as well , my total experience is 5 years as System Admin - NOC is 2281 im 29 yrs old , while creating EE profile im getting this error message

please let me know what is minimum IELTS band requirement requirement for creating EE profile

Venkat1901

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
sanjsin9 said:
Hi Seniors ,

Im back after long time , was busy with IELTS . finally my results are out , L - 7.5 , R -6.0 W - 6.5 S -7.0 Total band 7.0 , i've completed my ECA as well for my bachelors degree , PCC is ready as well , my total experience is 5 years as System Admin - NOC is 2281 im 29 yrs old , while creating EE profile im getting this error message

please let me know what is minimum IELTS band requirement requirement for creating EE profile
As you are not getting 67 points out of 100 in Six selection factors – Federal skilled workers

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

As per your details its coming to 62.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sanjsin9 said:
Hi Seniors ,

In addition to the CRS score, CIC assesses federal skilled worker applications based on six selection factors.

If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker.

If you score lower than the pass mark of 67 points, the applicant will not qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker and the Express Entry profile would be ineligible

Check this link to know more http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

In your case, the score is coming to 66, you need 1 more point to qualify.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Venkat1901 said:
As you are not getting 67 points out of 100 in Six selection factors – Federal skilled workers

As per your details its coming to 62.
When I calculated, the score is coming to 66.

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
venkat and stanlee also can you please let me know whether i can show my experience prior to my graduation ( i.e i was working for WIPRO prior to my graduation and i had total of 4 years of experience with WIPRO) i've completed my graduation in 2010 then i've joined IBM in july 2011 and since then im still with IBM with 5+ years of Experience

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sanjsin9 said:
venkat and stanlee also can you please let me know whether i can show my experience prior to my graduation ( i.e i was working for WIPRO prior to my graduation and i had total of 4 years of experience with WIPRO) i've completed my graduation in 2010 then i've joined IBM in july 2011 and since then im still with IBM with 5+ years of Experience
You can show all your work experiences provided it was in the last 10 years and should be under NOC skill type 0, A or B. You will need to have documentary evidence like reference letters etc for all the jobs that you mention under your work history in Express Entry profile.

megharocks

Aug 12, 2016
Hi Venkat and stanley,

Thanks again

What is difference between six factors for ee entry creation score 67 and overall crs score

Also ,Can you please tell me what is my score with below input parameters
Ielts 6.5 r 6.5 w 6.0 s 6.5 l 6.5

Age 35
Qualifications Master's

Thanks.megha

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
megharocks said:
Hi Venkat and stanley,

Thanks again

What is difference between six factors for ee entry creation score 67 and overall crs score

Also ,Can you please tell me what is my score with below input parameters
Ielts 6.5 r 6.5 w 6.0 s 6.5 l 6.5

Age 35
Qualifications Master's

Thanks.megha
there are a lot of other qualifying criteria other than age, qualification and English...
firstly check this website to find if you are eligible for fsw category (if you are scoring 67 out of 100)

secondly you can calculate your point through this tool
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

the 67/100 just makes you eligible to apply under the program....the based on crs points you receive the ITA...once you receive ITA and submit docs to CIC...all your points will get verified...at that time officer will check fsw eligibility points as well as crs points

if you want to find out your score just based off of ielts, check here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

hope that helps!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
megharocks said:
Express Entry is a 2 stage application process, and you have to qualify at 2 stages. You have to qualify for one of the Programs (Federal Skilled Worker, CEC, FST, etc), and then you also have to meet the criteria for express entry. The CRS score is what CIC will use to decide whether or not to send you an invitation to apply.

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Stanlee said:
You can show all your work experiences provided it was in the last 10 years and should be under NOC skill type 0, A or B. You will need to have documentary evidence like reference letters etc for all the jobs that you mention under your work history in Express Entry profile.
If i understand this correctly as i was still studying my graduation full time and i was working, that work experience (full time 40 hours / week ) is valid and i can demonstrate that experience with my reference letters ?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjsin9 said:
If i understand this correctly as i was still studying my graduation full time and i was working, that work experience (full time 40 hours / week ) is valid and i can demonstrate that experience with my reference letters ?
Only if it was outside of Canada.
Simultaneous work and study in Canada is not counted.