+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Ineligible

Dec 13, 2020
Hello,

I have entered all the correct information in my Express entry profile, I have received a message saying my profile is ineligible.

As per the FSW six selection factors my score is 74, which I manually calculated.

See the below breakdown of the Manually calculated scoring.

Age - 12 points
Education - 21 points (ECA Report With 4 years and more Bachelor's degree)
Work Experience - 15 Points ( 6 Years )
Language - 16 Points (CLB 7)
Spouse Language - 5 Points. (CLB 8)
Relatives in Canada - 5 Points ( Spouse's real sister is PR since June 2017, Currently living in Canada)

Total - 74 Points

I had created an express entry profile previously and that profile was eligible with the same information. I had to Withdraw the profile due to the updated information on my passport.

Can anyone please advise or help?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Need CRS breakdown, profile and full IELTS scores. Are your IELTS scores up to date as well as ECA (nothing expired) You may be entering something wrong.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2020
Need CRS breakdown, profile and full IELTS scores. Are your IELTS scores up to date as well as ECA (nothing expired) You may be entering something wrong.
My Ielts score are upto date and ECA too.

The issue with CRS is i dont see any score in the CRS section. It shows 0 at the moment.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My Ielts score are upto date and ECA too.

The issue with CRS is i dont see any score in the CRS section. It shows 0 at the moment.
Okay so need your full profile. Does your work experience have at least one year continuous in one NOC within the last 10 years. IELTS breakdown etc.

Dec 13, 2020
Hello,

I think I may have found the reason of getting ineligible entry. Trying a piece of information with the New profile.

Also, I would want to understand the Level of Education selections.

I have done MBA in HR. and in the Education form, there are two instances where we have to fill in the level of education. Can anyone pls help me with it., what shall I select, the Canadian equivalency of education or the actual country equivalency.

Also for my Graduations and Masters what shall be the Level of Education to be selected.

Bachelors of Commerce -
Master of business admin -

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I think I may have found the reason of getting ineligible entry. Trying a piece of information with the New profile.

Also, I would want to understand the Level of Education selections.

I have done MBA in HR. and in the Education form, there are two instances where we have to fill in the level of education. Can anyone pls help me with it., what shall I select, the Canadian equivalency of education or the actual country equivalency.

Also for my Graduations and Masters what shall be the Level of Education to be selected.

Bachelors of Commerce -
Master of business admin -
You go by the Canadian equivalency. If your MBA is Canadian equivalent, you select Masters.