+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile ineligible

shishupal256

Jul 21, 2019
Dears
Please advise, i have applied multiple times express entry but in result it is showing ineligible.
Will it effect in my further application. And every time when i apply do i need to mention my previous EE profile no during filling the profile

master113

Mar 13, 2013
What is the reason for in eligibility ? What is your CRS Score ? Did you get a reason for your rejection ?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Is your job experience NOC a C or D level?
Are you entering right number of family members and the accompanying funds accordingly?
Do you have a valid ECA for non Canadian education?
Do you have a valid IELTS score?

But firstly, do you clear the first eligibility test?

Also, you can create a profile as many times as needed without any problems in the future, but can have only one eligible profile at a time.
You do not need to give an ineligible profile number in the next profile. This is required if you were ever picked in a draw and applied (paid the application fee).

Reactions: shishupal256

Khyati B

Nov 28, 2019
Hello guys
I have question.. I am qualified under CEC and recently I have completed 2 years of work experience in canada under NOC code 7231. I have total 7 Ielts band with no less than 6 in each. The score has neen updated in my profile but it still shows “Not Met” for Federal Skilled Trade program. I just don’t understand what could’ve gone wrong? I have checked my application and everything seems normal. Any suggestions?

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Hello guys
I have question.. I am qualified under CEC and recently I have completed 2 years of work experience in canada under NOC code 7231. I have total 7 Ielts band with no less than 6 in each. The score has neen updated in my profile but it still shows “Not Met” for Federal Skilled Trade program. I just don’t understand what could’ve gone wrong? I have checked my application and everything seems normal. Any suggestions?
what is your degree/diploma?
If you have a degree from a program of less than 2 years you might not be eligible yet to apply for EE

Last edited: