+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Ineligible

vivi369

Jan 26, 2017
Hi,

I have created an express entry profile and I got a message within no time that my profile is ineligible. But, I can't find why it is ineligible.
I have first entered my details in the eligibility tool and it showed a message that I am eligible for EE. But after completing the forms I got this

I am from India. I got my ECA done by WES.
I have Bachelor's Degree(4 years) equivalent in canada
My IELTS score is R-7.5 L-7.5 W-7 S-7
I am having 3 years of work experience in India and my NOC code is 2173(Software Engineer)
I don't have work experience/Study in CANADA
I don't have spouse accompanying me.
I don't have relatives in Canada
I gave family member as 1 and the funds I carry with me as 15000 Canadian dollars

Can anyone help me to figure out what's going wrong? The initial eligibility tool says I am eligible while the profile is being set as ineligible. I calculated points for FSW program and got 68.

Thanks in advance

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Did you select Quebec as your province? You did not mention your age.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have at least a year of continuous skilled work experience?

Are you married but your spouse is simply not accompanying to Canada?

ABIMBOLAAA

Feb 16, 2017
vivi369 said:
Hi,

I have created an express entry profile and I got a message within no time that my profile is ineligible. But, I can't find why it is ineligible.
I have first entered my details in the eligibility tool and it showed a message that I am eligible for EE. But after completing the forms I got this

I am having 3 years of work experience in India and my NOC code is 2173(Software Engineer)
I gave family member as 1 and the funds I carry with me as 15000 Canadian dollars

Can anyone help me to figure out what's going wrong? The initial eligibility tool says I am eligible while the profile is being set as ineligible. I calculated points for FSW program and got 68.

Thanks in advance
I also have a similar situation, i have previously been in the pool and gotten an ITA but now it keeps telling me profile ineligible. Would be interested in the response.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Check the number of hours per week entered in your application.

vivi369

Jan 26, 2017
xpressentry said:
Did you select Quebec as your province? You did not mention your age.
I selected all provinces after referring a post here. It includes Quebec too, right?
Btw my age is 26.

vivi369

Jan 26, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
Do you have at least a year of continuous skilled work experience?

Are you married but your spouse is simply not accompanying to Canada?
I have 3 years of full time experience as a Software Engineer(2173). I hope it belongs to skilled work. The experience I got is from India.

I am single.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
vivi369 said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance
I had a similar issue. I was once eligible but then I updated my profile and I was sent a mail that I was not eligible. I filled a new application. I increased my funds to 15000 for one family member. I became eligible. Make sure you have at least one year of continuous work experience within the last ten years. All the best.