+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile Ineligible

EasyCanadaVisa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
rafzy said:
You atleast need 7.5 in listening
BASED ON THE PROFILE PROVIDED, YOU ARE SITTING AT 66 POINTS...

AGE - 12
EDU - 23
EXP - 11
LAN - 20

You need to appear for IELTS again and get :
L- 8
R- 7
W- 7
S- 7

That will give you 70 points and bump up your CRS score as well as you are in your thirties and less experience. Otherwise, even if you enter the pool, you will be swimming in it for long time before they pick you up :) :) :)

FernYeo

Aug 25, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am new here and have been reading most of the threads and found out that I was not the only one to experienced this issue of Ineligible, well in fact, I have already created 2 EE profiles and came back to be Ineligible. As everybody share the same sentiments I would also like to post my information and would like to seek help if anyone can suggest something.

I have already tried to check all my points beforehand and thought I have passed the points system and the FSW point system so confidently I also thought that I am able to pass the EE Profile but so far it is the opposite way around.

Male / 36 years Old
Married with 1 Child (with the recent issue of Ineligible profiles I have decided to apply by myself and my wife and kid can come later)
Education: Bachelors Degree major in Industrial Design (I have the WES ECA)
Experience: NOC-2252 Industrial Design (continuous years of experience 10 years with the same company)
IELTS Results: L: 7.0 / S: 8.0 / R: 6.5 / W: 6.0
Funds: CAD50,000

1st EE Profile created was my wife coming with me - RESULT: Ineligible
2nd EE Profile created was I am applying alone - RESULT: Ineligible

Aboneil

Apr 5, 2015
ahmad321 said:
Assalam o alaikum every one,
I have solution for this profile ineligibility thing.......
i was facing same issue....

1..firstly ALL you need to again make a new profile.....and before making your profile you go through to the eligibility questions.....
2.Secondly,Make sure if you have been already done with ECA so you need to write your highest education in the table i.e MBA or BBA etc....and you will write that ECAS agency serial number against that degree...ONLY HIGHEST DEGREE....NO MATRIC OR FSC..
3.Thirdly,if your applying over experience in one category and currently you are doping job in other category...dont mention your current job so as category...we can fill that up when we will get ITA....we can give details in applications

If anyone still face any issue inbox me..feel free to ask brothers...

JAZAK ALLAH khair...
Wa alikom asalam

How not to mention the current job?, in the application all fields are mandatory.

Thank you

proxis.ja@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2015
KIN
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
KIN
NOC Code......
This is my info I entered into the EE profile and getting Ineligible IDK what else to do this was my 5th time filling it out.
HELP!!!!!!!!
Date of birth : 1991
Marital Status. Single
Family members: 1
Funds: CAD$14000
Bro/Sister In Canada
EDUCATION:
Bachelor's Degree: 4 years (assestment by WES) (in my country)

LANGUAGES:
IELTS GENERAL TEST June 2015
Speaking 9
Reading 8
Listening 8
Writing 7.5

WORK HISTORY:
Occupation:Software Engineer NOC 2173 (My bachelors degree is in IT)
No job offer in Canada

WORK EXPERIENCE:
approximately 3 years

airaheta1985

Jan 18, 2016
Hello Everyone:

I am having the same problem but in my case the reason they are giving me is because my english exam expire, but I already did a new one and create a new profile and is saying that I am Ineligible because my English Exam has to be 2 years long.
I created 5 new profiles and I am getting autorejection for the same reason.

Any suggestions pleaaaaaase, I am already frustrated :mad:
Thanks

Regards