10/07/2015
Han said:
Date of birth : 08-09-83
Marital Status. Single
Family members: 1
Funds: CAD$18000
No relatives in Canada
EDUCATION:
Bachelor's Degree: 4 years (assestment by WES) (in my country)
Master's degree:2 years (assestment by WES) (in my country)
PhD in Canada- Not completed yet (I have completed two years)

LANGUAGES:
IELTS GENERAL TEST July 2014
Speaking 6
Reading 6.5
Listening 7.5
Writing 7
Overall:7

WORK HISTORY:
Occupation: Electronics Engineer NOC 2133 (My bachelors degree is in Electronics)
No job offer in Canada
WORK EXPERIENCE:
2007/7 - 2008-9 NOC 2133 (foreign experience)
2011/10 - 2012/8 NOC 2133 (foreign experience)
What is wrong?! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
If it is not funds have you tried putting in a higher IELTS score above 7. I think the minimum requirement is 7. I might be wrong but try it.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Sunshinegirl_X said:
If it is not funds have you tried putting in a higher IELTS score above 7. I think the minimum requirement is 7. I might be wrong but try it.
Yes I tried entering higher IELTS scores and I got eligible this time which i weird! I am pretty sure the overall score must be 7 with minimum of six in each skill! :( :( :(

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Han said:
Yes I tried entering higher IELTS scores and I got eligible this time which i weird! I am pretty sure the overall score must be 7 with minimum of six in each skill! :( :( :(
Age 12 points
Education 23 Points
Language 20 Points
Experience 9 points
Arranged Employment 0
Adaptability 0

Total 64 points < 67 Points.. hence profile ineligible..

Ref: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

BTW.. IELTS Minimum score is 6 in all 4 Categories which is Called CLB level 7 by CIC.. Don't be confused with IELTS original score and CIC CLB level.. CLB level explained in following link..

http://www.ieltsessentials.com/clb/index.html#

BTW, you may get 5 Adaptability points if you completed 2 years or more of your PHd in Canada.. But may be you need to provide proof for that.. Regarding adaptability points.

Your past study in Canada
You finished at least two academic years of full-time study (in a program at least two years long) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada.

1984.suman

Apr 9, 2011
1984.suman said:
I have a question? I have a masters degree (2 years) so. according to FSW criteria I should get 23 points for that. Now, does it have to be in some specific field..if not..then my FSW point is as following :

Language : CELPIP. R12 = 6, L11=6, W8=5, S8=5, total 22 points

Education: Canadian 2 year Masters Degree = 22 points

Experience: 4-5 years = 13 points

Adaptability: 5 points for Canadian Study.

Which sums up to 74..even if I do not consider the 5 adaptability points..it sums up to 69..

Am I missing something?
Got things shorted out. Score 398

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1984.suman said:
Got things shorted out. Score 398
Hi Suman,
How did it work out for you.. can you please share your information.
My profile became ineligible, i can't update profile and i didnt get any message from CIC for possible reasons. :( so really not sure, what mistake i did.

1984.suman

Apr 9, 2011
lucky07 said:
Hi Suman,
How did it work out for you.. can you please share your information.
My profile became ineligible, i can't update profile and i didnt get any message from CIC for possible reasons. :( so really not sure, what mistake i did.
Hi lucky07, please check all the details. The NOC for the primary occupation must be same with the work experience. I contacted CIC and they clarified that. Please check the details and if you cannot find anything them contact CIC..they will take some time though.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1984.suman said:
Hi lucky07, please check all the details. The NOC for the primary occupation must be same with the work experience. I contacted CIC and they clarified that. Please check the details and if you cannot find anything them contact CIC..they will take some time though.
Hi Suman,
Thanks for the info. My first experience is not as per primary work experience.. but all other are part of primary experience. So does that mean, i need to remove that experience and it will not be counted.

1984.suman

Apr 9, 2011
lucky07 said:
Hi Suman,
Thanks for the info. My first experience is not as per primary work experience.. but all other are part of primary experience. So does that mean, i need to remove that experience and it will not be counted.
You can mention that but it will not be counted. Only experience in primary occupation will be counted. So, choose you primary occupation wisely.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
hamidur said:
Age 12 points
Education 23 Points
Language 20 Points
Experience 9 points
Arranged Employment 0
Adaptability 0

Total 64 points < 67 Points.. hence profile ineligible..

Ref: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

BTW.. IELTS Minimum score is 6 in all 4 Categories which is Called CLB level 7 by CIC.. Don't be confused with IELTS original score and CIC CLB level.. CLB level explained in following link..

Yes, I have 5 adaptability points, besides I have two years of work experience that's why I get 71 points not 64!

http://www.ieltsessentials.com/clb/index.html#

BTW, you may get 5 Adaptability points if you completed 2 years or more of your PHd in Canada.. But may be you need to provide proof for that.. Regarding adaptability points.

Your past study in Canada
You finished at least two academic years of full-time study (in a program at least two years long) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada.
Yes, I get that 5 points, and also I have two years of work experience, so the total points is 71/100, not 64.

Mrs. S

Apr 22, 2015
Hi. I am posting here hoping to be of help. When you are on the Occupations section of the EE profile, which code did you use for your Primary Occupation? You must be able to show that you have more than one year of experience in that same code you used for your Primary Occupation. So when you are adding your work experience, you must be able to use/enter the same code for your chosen Primary Occupation for one of your experiences and that particular experience should be a minimum of one year.

I did my EE profile 5 times. All eligibility tests for those five times came back with positive results but all 5 EE profile returned as ineligible. I finally got successful on the 6th attempt after reading all the information on the CIC website regarding the EE profile.

The side note on the Eligibility Took said:

"You will be asked for your Primary Occupation: this is the job you have most experience in and would want to base your immigration experience on.

I hope this is helpful.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Mrs. S said:
Hi. I am posting here hoping to be of help. When you are on the Occupations section of the EE profile, which code did you use for your Primary Occupation? You must be able to show that you have more than one year of experience in that same code you used for your Primary Occupation. So when you are adding your work experience, you must be able to use/enter the same code for your chosen Primary Occupation for one of your experiences and that particular experience should be a minimum of one year.

I did my EE profile 5 times. All eligibility tests for those five times came back with positive results but all 5 EE profile returned as ineligible. I finally got successful on the 6th attempt after reading all the information on the CIC website regarding the EE profile.

The side note on the Eligibility Took said:

"You will be asked for your Primary Occupation: this is the job you have most experience in and would want to base your immigration experience on.

I hope this is helpful.

Yes. I did my bachelor's/master's/ and currently doing PhD in Electrical engineering and this is my primary occupation and I am showing that I have 2 years experience in the same NOC.
Thanks anyways.

ahmad321

Mar 21, 2014
Assalam o alaikum every one,
I have solution for this profile ineligibility thing.......
i was facing same issue....

1..firstly ALL you need to again make a new profile.....and before making your profile you go through to the eligibility questions.....
2.Secondly,Make sure if you have been already done with ECA so you need to write your highest education in the table i.e MBA or BBA etc....and you will write that ECAS agency serial number against that degree...ONLY HIGHEST DEGREE....NO MATRIC OR FSC..
3.Thirdly,if your applying over experience in one category and currently you are doping job in other category...dont mention your current job so as category...we can fill that up when we will get ITA....we can give details in applications

If anyone still face any issue inbox me..feel free to ask brothers...

JAZAK ALLAH khair...

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
ahmad321 said:
Assalam o alaikum every one,
I have solution for this profile ineligibility thing.......
i was facing same issue....

1..firstly ALL you need to again make a new profile.....and before making your profile you go through to the eligibility questions.....
2.Secondly,Make sure if you have been already done with ECA so you need to write your highest education in the table i.e MBA or BBA etc....and you will write that ECAS agency serial number against that degree...ONLY HIGHEST DEGREE....NO MATRIC OR FSC..
3.Thirdly,if your applying over experience in one category and currently you are doping job in other category...dont mention your current job so as category...we can fill that up when we will get ITA....we can give details in applications

If anyone still face any issue inbox me..feel free to ask brothers...

JAZAK ALLAH khair...
okay I will try this. I am on my 2nd EE profile now because the 1st profile ended ineligible despite being eligible in the online evaluation before making the 1st profile. I hope this one gets through. Will give you guys update. Thanks!

skhriz81

Jul 30, 2015
Date of birth : 01-09-81
Marital Status. Married
Family members: 2(Spouse not part of application)
Funds: CAD$25000
Sister in Canada

EDUCATION:
Bachelor's Degree: 4 years (assessment by CES-UT)

LANGUAGES:
IELTS GENERAL TEST Jan 2015
Speaking 7
Reading 6
Listening 6
Writing 6.5
Overall:6.5

WORK HISTORY:
Occupation: IT Service Manager NOC 0213 (My bachelors degree is in Information Systems Engineering)
No job offer in Canada
WORK EXPERIENCE:
2009/1 - 2012/4 NOC 0213 (foreign experience)
2012/5 - To date NOC 0213 (foreign experience)

Message against submitted case:

• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds?

Can anyone help?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Misswhitecoat said:
Hi I belong to Noc 3112 ( General Physician) and applied for FSWP 2014 but unfortunately my application reached on december 31st and global cap was reached. I have now created a profile in express entry but it says ineligible although I have the basic requirements. I was confused when I first fllled the form and my mistake had errors and submitted it. I again created another profile using same login but the form said it got updated and submission is in process but again even the new profile says I am ineligible. I dont understand what I should do now. can someone help me with this?

Here are my scores:

Age -32
single applicant
Degree - M.B.B.S and masters degree both verified by ECA and accessed
work experience -2 years
funds for a single applicant - 12,755
IELTS score - speaking -8 , reading -6.5, writing- 6.5, listening -6.5

can someone help me with the points here ?
my fswp profile was eligible and how come now express entry is not eligible. please help me with my application and what I should do next???
You atleast need 7.5 in listening