+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile Ineligible

Foodie

Feb 25, 2015
I have to say I thought more people would engage with this, considering the number of people reporting eligibility glitches recently.

hanaa83

Feb 6, 2015
Dear Foodie, thanks for trying to investigate the problem! Inpersonally believe there must be something wrong with creating the profile as I am eligible for FSW and the Come To Canada itself says I am eligible! I think we should wait and see what happens!

shawarma_v

Dec 9, 2014
oh dear i had to search google as to what are the grounds for being ineligible in EE profile and i found this thread! meaning i'm not alone on my dilemma! i created 2 EE profiles already and both were ineligible! included are my wes evaluation, my tbs in ielts is 7, and i had more than enough funds to declare too, but i don't know why is it still ineligible??

hanaa83

Feb 6, 2015
shawarma_v said:
oh dear i had to search google as to what are the grounds for being ineligible in EE profile and i found this thread! meaning i'm not alone on my dilemma! i created 2 EE profiles already and both were ineligible! included are my wes evaluation, my tbs in ielts is 7, and i had more than enough funds to declare too, but i don't know why is it still ineligible??
Do you have at least one year foreign work experience? Do you get 67 out of 100 in the old FSW system?

1984.suman

Apr 9, 2011
Did anybody find any solution on this? I sent an email to CIC on 25th March...on 26th I received an email saying

"We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible department. They will contact you only if they require further information."

I am still waiting for the reply?

Please post if anyone knows any further.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
shawarma_v said:
From this link, please check whether you have 67 points or not.. You need minimum 67 points out of 100 to be eligible..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I created the profile and also got it's ineligible. Can anyone share the details how can I update/change it to make the amendments because fund I entered was wrong? Do I have to create a new profile? If I have to create a new profile, Is there a way I can use the information which had been entered earlier? I mean this is a long exercise and re entering everything would be a real pain.

Appreciate guidance.

Regards
Kamy

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
Foodie said:
I'm still unsettled about this so I've just re-tried the Come to Canada tool several times, amending one detail each time, to see which combination would result in an eligible profile.

Having arranged employment was still ineligible; being 10 years younger, also ineligible; increased funds, same again; having a good second language score, no change; changing my preferred destination, same again.

However, entering that I have one year of Canadian work experience took me immediately to the page saying that I *am* eligible, with a reference number and a link to MyCIC. I didn't need to compete the form before that page popped up - I was considered eligible without the tool asking me for any other info on work experience, funds, number of family members, job offer, age, or education.

Saying I had skilled trades experience did the same thing, just one step later.

Reading the posts from people who (like me) are a bit surprised at finding themselves newly ineligible for whatever reason, I just wonder how many of those are aiming for FSW, and whether the Come to Canada tool is (currently) calibrated in favour of CEC and skilled trades applicants, and controlling the number of FSW applicants in the EE pool?

Note: I'm not complaining - I just want to understand the situation.
Hi Foodie. I am also having the same problem. I am a hairstylist of 25years Noc 6271. Age 42
I have a company applying for LMIA at the moment I was hoping that I could put in a profile before lmia was answered. If it comes back negative I was wanting them to apply under duel purpose so They don't have to pay $1000 again. With my profile always coming back ineligible it's a problem. My islets were quite good 9, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5
I have put in many different answers as well and the only postive result was when I put in I had worked in Canada less than 6months.
I also believe it might be set up to filter through cec and Trade applicants first before they start excepting FSW.

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Have you selected your work as a full time or part time ?, also check the hours/week , it should be 1560 hour / year (30 hour/week).

Sunshinegirl_X

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2015
ahmeddeeb said:
Have you selected your work as a full time or part time ?, also check the hours/week , it should be 1560 hour / year (30 hour/week).
Yes full time and I have more than enough experience.

1984.suman

Apr 9, 2011
I have a question? I have a masters degree (2 years) so. according to FSW criteria I should get 23 points for that. Now, does it have to be in some specific field..if not..then my FSW point is as following :

Language : CELPIP. R12 = 6, L11=6, W8=5, S8=5, total 22 points

Education: Canadian 2 year Masters Degree = 22 points

Experience: 4-5 years = 13 points

Adaptability: 5 points for Canadian Study.

Which sums up to 74..even if I do not consider the 5 adaptability points..it sums up to 69..

Am I missing something?

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
1984.suman said:
I have a question? I have a masters degree (2 years) so. according to FSW criteria I should get 23 points for that. Now, does it have to be in some specific field..if not..then my FSW point is as following :

Language : CELPIP. R12 = 6, L11=6, W8=5, S8=5, total 22 points

Education: Canadian 2 year Masters Degree = 22 points

Experience: 4-5 years = 13 points

Adaptability: 5 points for Canadian Study.

Which sums up to 74..even if I do not consider the 5 adaptability points..it sums up to 69..

Am I missing something?
Looks ok.. Did you get ineligible information after submitting your EE profile? If yes, then please check, if you provided proof of your Language, ECA (certificate no, reference no).. Also check POF, if it is equal to or above then recommend by cic

1984.suman

Apr 9, 2011
hamidur said:
Looks ok.. Did you get ineligible information after submitting your EE profile? If yes, then please check, if you provided proof of your Language, ECA (certificate no, reference no).. Also check POF, if it is equal to or above then recommend by cic
Yes, I mentioned POF as above $15000. Even the code to Canada tool is giving ineligible. I tried to change the language, POF etc. but still ineligible. Only, if my mentioned that I have more than 1 year of experience, it is taking me directly to CEC. As if it is not allowing any FSW. This is frustrating.

Foodie

Feb 25, 2015
Sunshinegirl_X said:
Hi Foodie. I am also having the same problem. I am a hairstylist of 25years Noc 6271. Age 42
I have a company applying for LMIA at the moment I was hoping that I could put in a profile before lmia was answered. If it comes back negative I was wanting them to apply under duel purpose so They don't have to pay $1000 again. With my profile always coming back ineligible it's a problem. My islets were quite good 9, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5
I have put in many different answers as well and the only postive result was when I put in I had worked in Canada less than 6months.
I also believe it might be set up to filter through cec and Trade applicants first before they start excepting FSW.
Thank you! Finally someone else sees it. I've decided that my best option is to probably look at a self-employed visa, but it might not be impossible for you to get the Canadian experience you're after. While I visited I saw a number of 'stylist wanted' notices in windows, and apparently new Canadians are popular employees. Y'never know :)

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
Hi All,

I created the profile and also got it's ineligible. Can anyone share the details how can I update/change it to make the amendments because fund I entered was wrong? Do I have to create a new profile? If I have to create a new profile, Is there a way I can use the information which had been entered earlier? I mean this is a long exercise and re entering everything would be a real pain.

Appreciate guidance.

Regards
Kamy
I am sorry I am reposting, kindly share some inputs