+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry -- Profile Ineligible

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
cadeepakkamath said:
Hi Naga

I also got the same message.

I have good points, and was eligible as per the calculator. But after submission, its showing ineligible
You need to have both IELTS and ECA ready to create and submit your Express Entry profile. Also ensure to mention the minimum amount of funds as per the requirement listed here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

zameersv

Apr 10, 2016
Thank you very much stanely.

So just to confirm, without ECA, application will be getting into ineligible status as soon as we sign and submit application ? are you sure about this ?

Somewhere I read that without ECA we can still be eligible but once we get invitation then we need to get our ECA done and submit it withing 60 days ?

Regards,
Zameer Shaik.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
zameersv said:
Thank you very much stanely.

So just to confirm, without ECA application will be get into ineligible status as soon as we sign and submit application ? are you sure about this ?

Somewhere I read that without ECA we can still be eligible but once we get invitation then we need to get our ECA and done and submit it withing 60 days ?

Regards,
Zameer Shaik.
If your highest education for which you are claiming points was obtained in Canada, then you do not need ECA, but if your education was awarded outside Canada, then ECA is a requirement for primary applicant.

Encore

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Stanlee said:
If your highest education for which you are claiming points was obtained in Canada, then you do not need ECA, but if your education was awarded outside Canada, then ECA is a requirement for primary applicant.
And what if you are waiting for the certificate for your highest degree in Canada?
Is it as good as claiming points for that?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Encore said:
And what if you are waiting for the certificate for your highest degree in Canada?
Is it as good as claiming points for that?
While you are waiting for your degree certificate, do they issue you any provisional certificate?

Encore

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Stanlee said:
While you are waiting for your degree certificate, do they issue you any provisional certificate?
Yea. You get something like a letter that only says you have met the requirements and your certificate is subject to exec concil approval afterwhich you will be convocating. Something like that from the school. Would that suffice?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Encore said:
Yea. You get something like a letter that only says you have met the requirements and your certificate is subject to exec concil approval afterwhich you will be convocating. Something like that from the school. Would that suffice?
I am not sure about Canada, but in India, we get a Provisional Certificate issued, which means that the candidate has met the degree requirements. The final degree certificate would be issued during convocation. Till then, the provisional certificate is considered to be good enough. For that matter, even WES assesses degrees on the basis of provisional certificate. I think, the letter in your case is something like a provisional certificate. Would suggest to take a second opinion on this one.

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
Stanlee said:
I am not sure about Canada, but in India, we get a Provisional Certificate issued, which means that the candidate has met the degree requirements. The final degree certificate would be issued during convocation. Till then, the provisional certificate is considered to be good enough. For that matter, even WES assesses degrees on the basis of provisional certificate. I think, the letter in your case is something like a provisional certificate. Would suggest to take a second opinion on this one.
Need help.

My profile also showing Ineligible. Don't know why.
I am thinking that I have selected 3 family member but shown money for only as I am the only person want to immigrate now. Else every thing looks fine. Any Idea??

Thanks.

csbarbs

Jan 9, 2017
I also have the same problem, taking the eligibilty test, it says Eligible. But after submitting application to express entry, it says Profile ineligible. What could be the problem?

Age = 34
Married
Studies = (from wes) Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
Language =
ielts score
speaking 6
writing 6.5
listening 7
reading 6.5
Spouse ielts score
speaking 7
writing 7
listening 7
reading 6

Work Eperience under NOC 2174 = 10 years
No provincial nomination
No Canadian job offer
funds = 50k up

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
csbarbs said:
I also have the same problem, taking the eligibilty test, it says Eligible. But after submitting application to express entry, it says Profile ineligible. What could be the problem?

Age = 34
Married
Language =
ielts score
speaking 6
writing 6.5
listening 7
reading 6.5
Spouse ielts score
speaking 7
writing 7
listening 7
reading 6

No provincial nomination
No Canadian job offer
funds = 50k up
Funds = 50k

Is this in Canadian dollars??

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
csbarbs said:

Age = 34
Married
Language =
ielts score
speaking 6
writing 6.5
listening 7
reading 6.5
Spouse ielts score
speaking 7
writing 7
listening 7
reading 6

No provincial nomination
No Canadian job offer
funds = 50k up
I might be wrong but I think you need 6.5 in all ielts scores.

csbarbs

Jan 9, 2017
kryt0n said:
I might be wrong but I think you need 6.5 in all ielts scores.
but according to this url h t t p://w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp

CLB 5 is the minimum. ielts score 6.0 is equivalent to CLB7 already

in Singapore Dollars syconetgeek , but currency is almost the same

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
csbarbs said:
but according to this url h t t p://w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp

CLB 5 is the minimum. ielts score 6.0 is equivalent to CLB7 already

in Singapore Dollars syconetgeek , but currency is almost the same
First language is clb 7, second language is 5.

You must meet the minimum level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) 7 in French for your first official language in all four language abilities.

To get points for your second official language, you must meet the minimum level of CLB 5 in all four language abilities.

But you're right, speaking 6 in ielts is clb 7.

You're secondary school diploma won't get you any points, just your 2 year Diploma.

Otherwise not sure. When you complete the Crs calculator can you copy and paste all your entries here?

csbarbs

Jan 9, 2017
kryt0n said:
First language is clb 7, second language is 5.

You must meet the minimum level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) 7 in French for your first official language in all four language abilities.

To get points for your second official language, you must meet the minimum level of CLB 5 in all four language abilities.

But you're right, speaking 6 in ielts is clb 7.

You're secondary school diploma won't get you any points, just your 2 year Diploma.

Otherwise not sure. When you complete the Crs calculator can you copy and paste all your entries here?

Age = 75
Level of education = 91
Study in Canada = undefined
Official Languages = 76
First Official Language = 76
Second Official Language = 0
Canadian work experience = 70
Level of education = 7
First Official Languages = 16
Canadian work experience = 0
A) Official Language proficiency and education = 13
B) Canadian work experience and education = 25
A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 25
B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 50
Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 423

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 423

i used this tool
h t t p ://w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

csbarbs

Jan 9, 2017
OMG i got through, just me being careless.. what was wrong was the hours per week of my work experience.. i put 8
should be 40.. I put hours per day ::) ::)
Thanks for your replies! ;D