+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry -- Profile Ineligible

AVN238

Oct 1, 2014
same position here, scoring 70+ points under fswp, 1000+ points under CRS, but when i submitted my profile, it says ineligible. submitted a case-specific enquiry form to CIC. shall see what will happen. the call centre guy said there MIGHT be a glitch in the system. fingers crossed!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
jfalvitez said:
WORK HISTORY:
Occupation: Economist NOC 4162 (My bachelors degree is in Economics)
No job offer in Canada
WORK EXPERIENCE:
2014/12 - Currently NOC 1241 (in Canada)
2012/2 - 2013-8 NOC 1212 (foreign experience)
2010/5 - 2012/2 NOC 1212 (foreign experience)
The problem is, you claim 4162 as your main occupation, but you don't list ANY work experience for that NOC...

Atrr

May 5, 2015
rakikira said:
I have one year diploma from Canada and 4 year bachelor form India. I selected one year degree and got 90 points for my education. I provided information about my Indian 4 year degree but selected the option for ECA as NO.

You can not select two or more degrees option. If you have ECA done for your 4 year degree, automatically you will be awarded points as you have when you selected two or more degrees option.

Hi,
i submitted my ee profile and it was found ineligible. I am eligible but i forgot to put the info for ECA. i have one question, what should i write under the information that if i have applied for ee before..(YES or No)
thanks, help would be much appreciated.

Atrr

May 5, 2015
rakikira said:
I assume that in your education sections. You selected the option "Two or more degrees......" and you have only one degree in Canada. Try changing your option to "Two year college degree " and submit your profile.

Hi,
i have submitted my ee profile but i was found ineligible as i forgot to put the ECA info. what should i write when i make the new account that whether i have applied for ee before (YE OR NO?)

bon7777

May 17, 2015
I did MSc Master of Science (engineering) 1 year course from the UK, and did bachelors in Mechanical engineering (4years) from India. My credential assessment (WES) is done only for my masters of science and that is added in express entry profile.Unfortunately, my express entry profile says ineligible.Is that happened because of not adding my bachelors in Engineering description? I would like to edit my profile by adding my 4 years bachelors in engineering details. Does it make any difference in the eligibility result? because I dont have wes report for my bachelors ,as the WES emailed me that credential assessment for the Masters is sufficient ..The update option is not working in the express entry profile . Anyone give some help please.... :-[

bon7777

May 17, 2015
bon7777 said:
I did MSc Master of Science (engineering) 1 year course from the UK, and did bachelors in Mechanical engineering (4years) from India. My credential assessment (WES) is done only for my masters of science and that is added in express entry profile.Unfortunately, my express entry profile says ineligible.Is that happened because of not adding my bachelors in Engineering description? I would like to edit my profile by adding my 4 years bachelors in engineering details. Does it make any difference in the eligibility result? because I dont have wes report for my bachelors ,as the WES emailed me that credential assessment for the Masters is sufficient ..The update option is not working in the express entry profile . Anyone give some help please.... :-[

farri30

Jul 27, 2015
hi!
My IELTS score overall (6.5) band-(W-6.5,L-6.0,S-7.0,R-6.5).
I am cureently working under NOC A (NOC#2121) total exp; 5.5 years
WES (Bachelors Degree) 4 Years

My Spouse (IELTS)
Overall (4.5)band- (W-4.5,L-4.0,S-5.0,R-4.0)

why my profile is ineligible? should i mistake something?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farri30 said:
hi!
My IELTS score overall (6.5) band-(W-6.5,L-6.0,S-7.0,R-6.5).
I am cureently working under NOC A (NOC#2121) total exp; 5.5 years
WES (Bachelors Degree) 4 Years

My Spouse (IELTS)
Overall (4.5)band- (W-4.5,L-4.0,S-5.0,R-4.0)

why my profile is ineligible? should i mistake something?
Check if you score at least 67/100 on this grid. ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

kanaya

Jul 28, 2015
Hello there,

I applied to Express Entry and got accepted in July 10.
Yesterday, I checked my profile and it seemed like my work experience was gone from my application and I had to create a new profile.
When I filled up the new one, I put Celpip G instead of Celpip General 2014. Then, my application was found ineligible.
Do I have to create a new one again?
Because my profile is ineligible and my status says transmitted, I can't change anything on this profile.
Is it okay to keep filling profiles?

Thank you,

donlekan

Aug 14, 2015
Finally, I can tell I have a solution to this profile ineligibility problem.

All you need do is to fill another EE profile and in the Language section wgere it is asked if you have taken exam for FRENCH, Click yes and choose whatever Language test you have taken for English, in my case I picked IELTS. Then it will ask you for other details concerning the IELTS result like form number.

If you choose no for French test then subsequent question on Your English exam result will not come out and it will assume you have not taken exam for English test.

I can assure you it will work if you do this. I had to fill four ineligible profiles before I got it right.

Good Luck all.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys i need help...i just got my supervisor LMIA 2 days ago ....but i found out i need at least one year skill experience to apply for EE..unfortunately i dot have any...any suggestion how will i apply for EE? Thanks in advance..pls help ..

Aug 17, 2015
Hi

I am also the same problem,

I tried my eligibility in CIC express entry and got a personnel reference code, but while submitting the completed application, it says Ineligible

Somebody please help and if you faced the same issue, please let me know

Aug 17, 2015
Hi Naga

I also got the same message.

I have good points, and was eligible as per the calculator. But after submission, its showing ineligible

zameersv

Apr 10, 2016
Hey Hi,

I am also planing to immigrate to Canada unders skilled worker program.

Recently i have completed Express entry profile and got it ineligible even though i meet all the requirements. Please find my profile below.

Work experience : 7.5 years
Profession : IT software engineer.
Education : Electrical Engineering (4 years)
IELTS: 6.5, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
Married : Yes
Children : 2
Funds : 23,650 Canadian dollars.
ECA not yet done.
I dont have any job offer from canada.

I am waiting for your reply and any of your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Zameer Shaik.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
zameersv said:
Hey Hi,

I am also planing to immigrate to Canada unders skilled worker program.

Recently i have completed Express entry profile and got it ineligible even though i meet all the requirements. Please find my profile below.

Work experience : 7.5 years
Profession : IT software engineer.
Education : Electrical Engineering (4 years)
IELTS: 6.5, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
Married : Yes
Children : 2
Funds : 23,650 Canadian dollars.
ECA not yet done.
I dont have any job offer from canada.

I am waiting for your reply and any of your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Zameer Shaik.
You need to have both IELTS and ECA ready to create and submit your Express Entry profile. Get your ECA done and then create your account.