+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile ineligible after changing new Noc code

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
Hi all,
I was recently approved for Nova Scotia PNP under express Entry experience class. My nomination certificate contains 4 digit noc code. According to IRCC as I received the nomination after November 16th I updated my express Entry profile with noc 93888 PNP facilitation. As soon as I updated the profile I received a message in my CIC account saying my profile is ineligible.
Do Someone know about this please advise and thanks in advance
Melvin.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Hi all,
I was recently approved for Nova Scotia PNP under express Entry experience class. My nomination certificate contains 4 digit noc code. According to IRCC as I received the nomination after November 16th I updated my express Entry profile with noc 93888 PNP facilitation. As soon as I updated the profile I received a message in my CIC account saying my profile is ineligible.
Melvin.
I got my pnp yesterday with 4 digit noc code and then i changed my noc in express entry profile to 93888 and it became ineligible now. what should i do? what did you do?

JQK_91

Nov 10, 2022
I email the PNP where I got the nominee and tell them my situation ( I also email IRCC but take too long for them to reply me ). The PNP suggestion to me is created a new profile and they will transfer my nominee to the new profile.

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
I email the PNP where I got the nominee and tell them my situation ( I also email IRCC but take too long for them to reply me ). The PNP suggestion to me is created a new profile and they will transfer my nominee to the new profile.
Hi
Thank you for your messages. Im nominated by Nova Scotia and They told me to report to IRCC this issue through Web portal (technical issue option).
may I know which province you got nominated?
How long it take to get a reply from IRCC ?
Thanks in advance.

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
I got my pnp yesterday with 4 digit noc code and then i changed my noc in express entry profile to 93888 and it became ineligible now. what should i do? what did you do?
Hi,
I’m from Novascotia, I contacted PNP office and they said me to send a complaint to IRCC though web portal by technical issue sub option. Im not sure my friend how much time it will take to get a response to this. What is your province?
Better way is to seek permission by PNP to link your PNP with new express entry profile.
there are hundreds of case happening like this ineligibility.

JQK_91

Nov 10, 2022
Hi
Thank you for your messages. Im nominated by Nova Scotia and They told me to report to IRCC this issue through Web portal (technical issue option).
may I know which province you got nominated?
How long it take to get a reply from IRCC ?
Thanks in advance.
I got nominated from Ontario and It take IRCC 5 days to reply me.
Here is the IRCC reply
Good day,

We are currently looking into the issue described in your email.

We will communicate with you as soon as we have more information.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
Hi all,
Melvin.

Hello, you applied under NSEE?
Did you get 600 points after accepting nomination on CIC your EE profile?

I received the NSEE nomination on December 4th and accepted it, but the score has not been added yet.

I'm curious about your situation because I think I got a nomination on the same day as you. I wonder if this problem has an impact..

Thanks

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
Here is the IRCC reply
Good day,

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thank you brother for the reply.
I did contact my PNP office couple of days before For linking new profile with PNP. But they advise me to check with IRCC first. I’m not sure how much time it will take.
I’m planning to contact PNP office after couple of days if there won’t any responses from IRCC.
Thanks,
Melvin.

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
Hello, you applied under NSEE?
Did you get 600 points after accepting nomination on CIC your EE profile?

I received the NSEE nomination on December 4th and accepted it, but the score has not been added yet.

I'm curious about your situation because I think I got a nomination on the same day as you. I wonder if this problem has an impact..

Thanks
Hi,
I’m nominated by Novascotia PNP.
I got my Nomination Nov 18 and I accepted the nomination same day. My score was above 900 on that time.
But, My profile got ineligible when I change new code as per IRCC on Nov 20.
PNP officer advised me to contact IRCC but it’s been three days without any kind favourable response.
At the same time PNP officers not quite ready to accept my request to linking a new express entry profile yet.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Hi,
I’m nominated by Novascotia PNP.
I got my Nomination Nov 18 and I accepted the nomination same day. My score was above 900 on that time.
But, My profile got ineligible when I change new code as per IRCC on Nov 20.
PNP officer advised me to contact IRCC but it’s been three days without any kind favourable response.
At the same time PNP officers not quite ready to accept my request to linking a new express entry profile yet.
My sister received nomination from manitoba on 10th of dec. However, she did not changed her NOC to 93888 in EE profile till now because her consultant told her to change it after getting the ITA. He told us it is better to change your noc at the last moment because IRCC might fix this issue by then.

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
My sister received nomination from manitoba on 10th of dec. However, she did not changed her NOC to 93888 in EE profile till now because her consultant told her to change it after getting the ITA. He told us it is better to change your noc at the last moment because IRCC might fix this issue by then.
That is a good idea but please double check with some one else. Getting these kind of issues at the last moment can’t be tolerated right.
does your sister still using 4 digit or 5 digit?
As per IRCC 4 digit code holders won’t receive invitation.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
That is a good idea but please double check with some one else. Getting these kind of issues at the last moment can’t be tolerated right.
does your sister still using 4 digit or 5 digit?
As per IRCC 4 digit code holders won’t receive invitation.
she uses 5 digit NOC code. please keep me updated with your situation in future and let me know when IRCC replied.

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
Here is the IRCC reply
Good day,

[/QUOTE

JQK_91

Nov 10, 2022
I just wondering to know which Noc code are you using for new express entry profile?
Thanks in advance
I used the new 5 digits NOC code, but I think I still need to contact IRCC to tell them my situation. I think there no more draw until they fix everything due to this NOC glitch .