+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Ineligibility

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
Hello,
I’m applying for express entry but when i submitted application , it gets denied immediately. I received a letter saying profile ineligible with a bulleted points explaining possible reasons for denial. Tell me what I’m doing wrong:
I created a profile then continued to the questionnaire which found me eligible and continued to the application as it says you can.
I completed the application with the following information:
Me: CLB 8 for IELTS, age 28, ECA: Two 4 years bachelor degree and one 3 year bachelor degree equivalency given by WES, more than 3 year professional experience in Internal Audit, Funds: 13000 CAD .

After all that it takes me to a page where I agree to the terms and conditions, sign electronically by initials and then click on the submit button.

That’s as far as I go, then I received message immediately saying my profile is ineligible. Showing the points calculated were zero. I need help and guide on how to submit the application properly. What am I doing wrong? I’m within the age limit, I have done ECA by WES, took ielts score of CLB 8 and a 3+ year work experience. Please help me out.

liispa

Jul 5, 2020
Hello,
I’m applying for express entry but when i submitted application , it gets denied immediately. I received a letter saying profile ineligible with a bulleted points explaining possible reasons for denial. Tell me what I’m doing wrong:
I created a profile then continued to the questionnaire which found me eligible and continued to the application as it says you can.
I completed the application with the following information:
Me: CLB 8 for IELTS, age 28, ECA: Two 4 years bachelor degree and one 3 year bachelor degree equivalency given by WES, more than 3 year professional experience in Internal Audit, Funds: 13000 CAD .

After all that it takes me to a page where I agree to the terms and conditions, sign electronically by initials and then click on the submit button.

That’s as far as I go, then I received message immediately saying my profile is ineligible. Showing the points calculated were zero. I need help and guide on how to submit the application properly. What am I doing wrong? I’m within the age limit, I have done ECA by WES, took ielts score of CLB 8 and a 3+ year work experience. Please help me out.
What's your NOC? Did you pur POF as 13000 or 13,000

Reactions: moizpirzada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you have one year of full time continuous employment in one NOC? Are you claiming points like certification when you shouldn’t? you downloaded IELTS results?

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
I have more than 3 year experience in one NOC. Yes, i have IELTS result. Im claiming points for education as two 4 year Bachelor degree one 3 year.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have more than 3 year experience in one NOC. Yes, i have IELTS result. Im claiming points for education as two 4 year Bachelor degree one 3 year.
Just to confirm because you didn’t answer my question, you have at least a year of continuous work experience (no breaks, no changing employers).

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
Yes, experience is continuous and paid with no break. But i have changed my employer and both of them are duly mentioned seperately

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
im also confused. does it happen that they make changes after days?
I have two suggestions.

I seem to recall some people had issues because of how the job experience is to be entered. The specifics elude me, but I think perhaps it asked for hours per week and people accidently put in 8 (thinking it was hours per day). To qualify as full time, you should enter 30 or more hours per week.

The other thing I can think of is that you need CLB of 7 for each skill in the IELTS. If you took the average, it's possible that a lower score (say 6) was compensated in the average, but meant you did not meet requirements.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have two suggestions.

I seem to recall some people had issues because of how the job experience is to be entered. The specifics elude me, but I think perhaps it asked for hours per week and people accidently put in 8 (thinking it was hours per day). To qualify as full time, you should enter 30 or more hours per week.

The other thing I can think of is that you need CLB of 7 for each skill in the IELTS. If you took the average, it's possible that a lower score (say 6) was compensated in the average, but meant you did not meet requirements.
Good points. What is your IELTS breakdown?

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
I have two suggestions.

I have entered weekly hours in employment form. Regarding IELTS, i am confused with your suggestion.

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
Calculated score as per FSW is 66 with two 4 years bachelor and one 3 year bachelor, CLB 8, work experience 4 years, age 28