+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Expire and new profile

fayfeily

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Hi all,

I believe most of you already had your MyCIC account and created an Express Entry profile. Since the profile will be valid for a year then it will be expire so does any of you have experience to create a new profile before the old one expire ? (I can't find anywhere can do this.)

Can you use the same MyCIC account to create a new profile ? or you need to register another MyCIC account in order to do so ?

Thanks

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fayfeily said:
Hi all,

I believe most of you already had your MyCIC account and created an Express Entry profile. Since the profile will be valid for a year then it will be expire so does any of you have experience to create a new profile before the old one expire ? (I can't find anywhere can do this.)

Can you use the same MyCIC account to create a new profile ? or you need to register another MyCIC account in order to do so ?

Thanks
Same my cic and new job bank.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
fayfeily said:
Hi all,

Thanks
I think nobody would have encountered this yet as EE was started just this year from 1st Jan'14 onward. So many of us (if not all) will start facing this issue come new year...