+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Does it mean...?

sycater

Dec 7, 2012
Hi guys I will be applying from experience class category.

I would like to state my case down here.

1)Have MEng degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from Carleton University (Ottawa, ON)
2)Have been working in a company (Aluminum fabrication company, we build mobile storages and I design them with a CAD software full time 40 hours a week) since August 2016 and my title at the company is "Mechanical Designer" (In Canada/Ontario)

You must complete an Express Entry profile as the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker under the Canadian Experience Class.
Does this mean that after this application I will be in the pool and have to wait for a draw?

hchida

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
At first you have to create your profile (including education, work experience, age, english score etc) and once you completed your profile they will tell you how much score you have and your profile will be added to the pool. CIC does draws and if you get picked, you will receive ITA. from there it is pretty straight forward. it will tell you exactly what documents to provide and what to do.

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys I will be applying from experience class category.

I would like to state my case down here.

1)Have MEng degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from Carleton University (Ottawa, ON)
2)Have been working in a company (Aluminum fabrication company, we build mobile storages and I design them with a CAD software full time 40 hours a week) since August 2016 and my title at the company is "Mechanical Designer" (In Canada/Ontario)

Does this mean that after this application I will be in the pool and have to wait for a draw?

You need to read the information on this webpage 'How Express Entry works':
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Reactions: sycater