+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Creation

Mae200810

Nov 11, 2018
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help so that I will know what other action to take. My husband has created an EE profile yesterday and was found ineligible. He is an Electrical Engineer with 12 years experience in the UAE. He has taken his IELTS (L-7, R,W,S - 6.5), it's not high but it is equivalent to CLB 7 we're told. His ECA is Diploma (3 years).

We are not presuming a very big score, but we had hope to see a CRS score at least also the Immigration Consultant we had spoken said that he is eligible to Express Entry.....but instead he was ineligible.

I am thinking could it be because in his Academic Year I have put 7 years? He has transferred school which lead to the 5 years Engineering turning into 7 years as there were subjects that were not credited in the new school so he had to take them again. Should I have put 5 years as per the regular program of the course?

His ECA shows Diploma (3 years) and I have chosen in the EE applicaiton "Bachelor's degree OR a 3 year or more year program at a university, college....

I'm thinking maybe we made a mistake somewhere...I tried to withdraw the application but I cannot find the withdraw link in the “View the applications you submitted” on the main page. I will be taking my IELTS this month and plan to create an EE profile for myself.

Your help and advises would be really appreciated.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You cannot withdraw an ineligible profile, you would have to submit another one.

What is his score under the six selection factors?
For the primary NOC chosen does he have 1 year of continuous work experience?

ELlouise

Sep 10, 2015
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help so that I will know what other action to take. My husband has created an EE profile yesterday and was found ineligible. He is an Electrical Engineer with 12 years experience in the UAE. He has taken his IELTS (L-7, R,W,S - 6.5), it's not high but it is equivalent to CLB 7 we're told. His ECA is Diploma (3 years).

We are not presuming a very big score, but we had hope to see a CRS score at least also the Immigration Consultant we had spoken said that he is eligible to Express Entry.....but instead he was ineligible.

I am thinking could it be because in his Academic Year I have put 7 years? He has transferred school which lead to the 5 years Engineering turning into 7 years as there were subjects that were not credited in the new school so he had to take them again. Should I have put 5 years as per the regular program of the course?

His ECA shows Diploma (3 years) and I have chosen in the EE applicaiton "Bachelor's degree OR a 3 year or more year program at a university, college....

I'm thinking maybe we made a mistake somewhere...I tried to withdraw the application but I cannot find the withdraw link in the “View the applications you submitted” on the main page. I will be taking my IELTS this month and plan to create an EE profile for myself.

Your help and advises would be really appreciated.
Make another one and change proof of funds base on jumber of family members

Mae200810

Nov 11, 2018
Dubai
Category........
PNP
You cannot withdraw an ineligible profile, you would have to submit another one.

What is his score under the six selection factors?
For the primary NOC chosen does he have 1 year of continuous work experience?
If I will make my own EE profile and he becomes by dependent, would his ineligible profile affect my CRS score?

What surprises us is there is no score at all...not even given per factor. That is why we do not know where we made a mistake.

He has only been with 1 company since 2007. Started as an Electrical Technician and became Electrical Supervisor since 2009. The NOC we put is 2133. Is this the correct one?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - The ineligible profile is irrelevant. No effect on future profiles.
2 - The six selection factors are not provided anywhere, you have to calculate them manually.
3 - I don't get involved with choosing NOC's

Mae200810

Nov 11, 2018
Dubai
Category........
PNP
1 - The ineligible profile is irrelevant. No effect on future profiles.
2 - The six selection factors are not provided anywhere, you have to calculate them manually.
3 - I don't get involved with choosing NOC's
Ok, sorry but can you show me how I can calculate them? Or lead me to a link that can show how it is calculated?

Thanks so much for the replies.