+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE CREATION

Mkrish4

Jan 25, 2021
tbh, check your CRS. if it’s crossing 480+, it’s high enough to get invited and you don’t need the additional 50 points for the job offer. Less documents to provide. :)
Yeah true. with Job Offer i am getting 483.. I am not very interested to have Job offer due to documentation issues but to bounce the scores it looks mandatory :(

Also, for this question In the last 10 years, how many total years of foreign skilled work experience do you have? is this the overall work experience or it should be based on the current NOC ? ( say current NOC 2 years foreign experience or over all experience since the start of my career across roles )

Shubhm1510

Jun 12, 2019
Hi All,

I’ve a question, I’m planning to do a PGD from canada. The requirements for express entry states that you’ve to complete minimum 8 months of course in canada. Now, my course is a 12 month course which includes last 4 months for work placement. If I decide to do first sem remotely from India, will CIC still consider my course valid for express entry if second sem and work placement from canada.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Yeah true. with Job Offer i am getting 483.. I am not very interested to have Job offer due to documentation issues but to bounce the scores it looks mandatory :(

Also, for this question In the last 10 years, how many total years of foreign skilled work experience do you have? is this the overall work experience or it should be based on the current NOC ? ( say current NOC 2 years foreign experience or over all experience since the start of my career across roles )
Okay, you probably lost points due to age. anyway, you have an option to remove the job offer points after ITA, depending on the cut of score of the round you were invited in.

the question is only for the foreign work experience you’re claiming points for. So just 2.

Mkrish4

Jan 25, 2021
Okay, you probably lost points due to age. anyway, you have an option to remove the job offer points after ITA, depending on the cut of score of the round you were invited in.

the question is only for the foreign work experience you’re claiming points for. So just 2.
Thanks for the info..

I am glad to know that i can deduct the Job offer points, if the draw scores are less for the ones ITA was issued for and will not impact my candidature.

I want to claim the foreign experience i have over the years . ( I have ~ 15 yrs of exp as a software engineer/Manager) . Here, can i say my foreign experience as ~12 yrs ?

2005- 2017 at India (NOC 2283)
2017-2018 at India (NOC 0213) ~6 months
2018 onwards at Canada.(NOC 0213)

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks for the info..

I am glad to know that i can deduct the Job offer points, if the draw scores are less for the ones ITA was issued for and will not impact my candidature.

I want to claim the foreign experience i have over the years . ( I have ~ 15 yrs of exp as a software engineer/Manager) . Here, can i say my foreign experience as ~12 yrs ?

2005- 2017 at India (NOC 2283)
2017-2018 at India (NOC 0213) ~6 months
2018 onwards at Canada.(NOC 0213)
You only get max points for 3 years of foreign work experience in CRS. Anything beyond that doesn’t add any value. When you get ITA, you can put in the work experience you’re NOT claiming points in the personal activities section.

Reactions: Mkrish4

Mkrish4

Jan 25, 2021
You only get max points for 3 years of foreign work experience in CRS. Anything beyond that doesn’t add any value. When you get ITA, you can put in the work experience you’re NOT claiming points in the personal activities section.
Perfect, so I can go for 3 yrs foreign experience.. Fingers crossed.. Just waiting for my WES evaluation.. Hoping to be in this week end or early next week.. Not sure when will be the next express entry draw. .

Most of my friends suggested to create profile, with out WES and be in pool. Just in case, if we have a similar draw like the last one (CEC) with the least points of 70 then i might have a chance.. but not sure if i can create profile with out WES

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Perfect, so I can go for 3 yrs foreign experience.. Fingers crossed.. Just waiting for my WES evaluation.. Hoping to be in this week end or early next week.. Not sure when will be the next express entry draw. .

Most of my friends suggested to create profile, with out WES and be in pool. Just in case, if we have a similar draw like the last one (CEC) with the least points of 70 then i might have a chance.. but not sure if i can create profile with out WES
If you’re CEC, you only need 1 year Canadian work experience and valid language exam results (based on primary NOC) - CLB 5 (NOC B) or CLB 7 (NOC 0, A) to create an EE profile.

Mkrish4

Jan 25, 2021
If you’re CEC, you only need 1 year Canadian work experience and valid language exam results (based on primary NOC) - CLB 5 (NOC B) or CLB 7 (NOC 0, A)
Oh is it.. i have language test and it is CLB8 .. so i can go ahead and create my profile and be in the pool..

Just to reiterate my case:
  1. I am working for an MNC, currently in Canada on WP from 2018 with NOC 0213
  2. Valid WP until 2022 with the current employer
with the above i can get in to the pool (1 & 2) and have an option of modifying the profile before ITA (When WES gives me report). Here should i have to keep the Job offer as Yes or leave it No ( I Can get job offer from my current employer for PR support )

WES is under progress ( I have Bachelors in Engg and Masters in Business Admin) ---- Now i can negate this due to CEC

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Oh is it.. i have language test and it is CLB8 .. so i can go ahead and create my profile and be in the pool..

Just to reiterate my case:
  1. I am working for an MNC, currently in Canada on WP from 2018 with NOC 0213
  2. Valid WP until 2022 with the current employer
with the above i can get in to the pool (1 & 2) and have an option of modifying the profile before ITA (When WES gives me report). Here should i have to keep the Job offer as Yes or leave it No ( I Can get job offer from my current employer for PR support )

WES is under progress ( I have Bachelors in Engg and Masters in Business Admin) ---- Now i can negate this due to CEC
You can update your EE profile anytime after creation and before you receive your ITA. It’s the candidate’s responsibility to update it whenever there’s a change in their circumstances that could affect their score.

if you’re sure you can get the job offer, you can put it as yes.

Mkrish4

Jan 25, 2021
You can update your EE profile anytime after creation and before you receive your ITA. It’s the candidate’s responsibility to update it whenever there’s a change in their circumstances that could affect their score.

if you’re sure you can get the job offer, you can put it as yes.
I can get it. How ever, for now, i can say no and with out WES, i will try to keep my profile in the pool. By any chance, in the CEC draw, if i am lucky, i can get ITA. else, i will update once i get my WES and Job offer.

Hope i can go ahead with this approach. BTW, i really appreciate for your due diligence in answering all my questions. Indeed it is a big help for sure

Reactions: NOC98