+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile change after NOI and nomination submission

houssamb

Feb 4, 2020
Hello everyone.

I have an active express entry profile and I have mentioned that my wife has worked since 2014. now I have received a notification of interest from Ontario and I have submitted my application. I have noticed that they didn't ask about my wife's experience which suits me well actually because we will have a lot of difficulties obtaining work experience proof or any paper which is in compliance with the model of the letter they want except for payslips and account balance sheets . so my question is can I change that in my Express entry profile and delete the work experience mention of my wife since it doesn't give any additional points especially since there is no official ITA on the express entry profile.

THANK YOU ALL

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
You can move your wife's work experience from 'Employment history/ work details' to 'Personal History'. Not sure if you can edit your details now, but you can anyways do it in your EE application submission post your ITA. No need to mention spouse's education details in that section(Unless you have WES) or the work experience(Unless it is a Canadian Work experience).