J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hey everyone...
I need one suggestion regarding my express entry profile which will going to get expire on 11/Sep/2020.
What is the best way to deal with this situation because I still haven't received ITA and hoping to get one soon in Sep/Oct.

1. Shall I withdraw my profile now and make new one?
2. Shall I wait it to get expire and then make new one ? I am afraid if I make new one after getting it expire and If I miss out ITA with Cut-off date.

If any one can suggest better way to deal with this situation or has face similar situation in past.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hey everyone...
I need one suggestion regarding my express entry profile which will going to get expire on 11/Sep/2020.
What is the best way to deal with this situation because I still haven't received ITA and hoping to get one soon in Sep/Oct.

2. Shall I wait it to get expire and then make new one ? I am afraid if I make new one after getting it expire and If I miss out ITA with Cut-off date.

If any one can suggest better way to deal with this situation or has face similar situation in past.
you will receive a mail from IRCC about the expiry then can create a new profile

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
you will receive a mail from IRCC about the expiry then can create a new profile
does it means I have to enter into pool again with new date & new GC key?
Is there any mean in which I can make new profile keeping my pool entry date with my last profile creation date?

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
does it means I have to enter into pool again with new date & new GC key?
Is there any mean in which I can make new profile keeping my pool entry date with my last profile creation date?
Hi....Did u get any update? m also sailing in the same boat... will i get a new date after uploading a new file?

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hi....Did u get any update? m also sailing in the same boat... will i get a new date after uploading a new file?
Hey
I have withdrawn my profile before it was due to expire and made a new one...
Yes your express entry profile will get a new entry date...

glicy

Nov 2, 2021
Hey everyone...

Hello Sir, I would like to know what did you do on this? please help me, my express entry profile will expire on December 21st 2021, but I just got an ITA and I have to submit it before dec 5. ..what should I do? Should I renew my Epress Entry now? please help

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello Sir, I would like to know what did you do on this? please help me, my express entry profile will expire on December 21st 2021, but I just got an ITA and I have to submit it before dec 5. ..what should I do? Should I renew my Epress Entry now? please help
There's nothing to renew, submit your documents.

glicy

Nov 2, 2021
There's nothing to renew, submit your documents.
I would like to clarify , what do you mean by submitting documents? Did you mean I have to create another profile or use my old account? Should I do it now or when it's almost expired? Thank you

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I would like to clarify , what do you mean by submitting documents? Did you mean I have to create another profile or use my old account? Should I do it now or when it's almost expired? Thank you
yes you have to create your full profile. your express entry one isn't needed anymore