+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express-entry profile about to expire, but OINP application is in-progress ?

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I want to ask,do you wait for your profile to expire before creating a new one? If you don’t wait for the profile to expire ,do you just withdraw the old one and create a new one ?? My profile expires in 22days , submitted my OINP 4/10/23 , still in submitted status
i think you're only supposed to have one profile undergoing for pr so withdraw it and create new one

dvnschowdary

Dec 22, 2021
Hey folks, my Provincial nomination got the approval, but my express entry application expires on Dec 28. IRCC usually skips draws in December, If you take its history.

What's my move if they miss it and my profile expires with the nomination?

Should I create a new profile and send it to ontarionominee@ontario.ca prior to my expiry like on December first week?

Need some advice. Thanks!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey folks, my Provincial nomination got the approval, but my express entry application expires on Dec 28. IRCC usually skips draws in December, If you take its history.

What's my move if they miss it and my profile expires with the nomination?

Should I create a new profile and send it to ontarionominee@ontario.ca prior to my expiry like on December first week?

Need some advice. Thanks!
So if you have PNP approved, you got 600 points in your express entry profile. You will get invitation before your express entry expires. You cannot ask them to transfer points yet as you still have couple of months.

dvnschowdary

Dec 22, 2021
So if you have PNP approved, you got 600 points in your express entry profile. You will get invitation before your express entry expires. You cannot ask them to transfer points yet as you still have couple of months.
What if in worst case no draw happened from now?

I have to be ready for worst possible scenario.
Please let me know.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
What if in worst case no draw happened from now?

I have to be ready for worst possible scenario.
Please let me know.
Just wait till end of this month and email PNP office and ask them to transfer points to new profile. You have to create another profile with different email address.

saritha27

Feb 5, 2024
Hi All,

Need guidance in my following situation:
  • I received NOI for OINP in Dec'20, submitted it recently and still awaiting response from OINP.
  • Now my Express-entry profile is about to expire on 31'March'21.
  1. What happens when the OINP application is still in-progress and the Express-entry profile expires?
  2. What happens if I create a new Express-entry profile, but the OINP application contains my old Express-entry profile details ?
Please advise.

saritha27

Feb 5, 2024
I am in the same situation,the ee profile will expire in 10 days and the application status is submitted for alberta pnp(aaip)
any recommendations please reply

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am in the same situation,the ee profile will expire in 10 days and the application status is submitted for alberta pnp(aaip)
any recommendations please reply
Just wait till end of this month and email PNP office and ask them to transfer points to new profile. You have to create another profile with different email address. Also you can email PNP office now and explain them issues. They would suggest you some options.

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
Hi All,
Please can you help me, I need help.

I received NOI from Ontario on September 23, 2022 (French Speaking) in my EE profile. I created my OINP e-filling Portal and submitted my application on the OINP e-filling Portal on November 3rd, 22. The application moved from the statuses submitted, Assessing to Decision in Progress (still pending).

Now, my IELTS already expired on December 20, 2022 (after I submitted it to OINP). My Express Entry profile is still valid and active as IELTS was my second langue. On the other hand, my wife's TEF Canada will expire on February 20, 2023.

My questions are:
  • If OINP doesn't nominate me before then, and my wife's TEF expired, my EE profile will become ineligible. Should I reschedule a new TEF test for my wife, wait for the result and create a new profile? Write to OINP with the details of the newly created Express Entry profile?
  • My IELTS was not expired before I submitted it to the OINP e-portal. Should I also retake IELTS?
  • Let's assume OINP nominates me and IRCC issued an ITA, before February 20, 2023. Will I retake IELTS and my wife TEF?
Note: When my IELTS expired I lose some points on my EE profile, but I was still above the lowest CRS score that OINP issued NOI for.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Hi where are u from ?