+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile - 3 Questions

CAROLINE287

Dec 29, 2019
Hello All,

Hope everyone has been enjoying the festivities. I am on this forum as I am currently working on setting up my EE profile to be hopefully invited in the next couple of weeks by IRCC.

I have 4 specific questions, please see below that I hope I can get a clear answer soon. Sorry if they have already been asked but I just want to make sure all is correct.

Question 1 : In the Occupation section, they want to have the NOC for the professional experience I am basing my application for. I am intending to use 2 work experiences since I have 12 months of skilled worked gained through 2 different jobs. Can you please advise that I should enter the NOC for my first work experience which is an admin job since it was my FIRST qualified work experience as the main resource and then later on in the Work History section, add my second occupation as Customer Experience coordinator.

Also for the date for the primary occupation, can you confirm it should be the starting date at this role?
Please advise.

Question 2 : When entering the information regards my Employer after adding it the NOC for it in the INTENDED WORK IN CANADA they ask about the Employer' address. My company is a university and has different campuses, the main one regulating all the decisions being based in the USA.
I was hired and worked for the campus in Vancouver. Do I need to put as the employer's address the one in Vancouver ( where I worked ) or the one in the USA?
Please advise.

Question 3: In the WORK HISTORY section, they want to have the list of my work experiences. Can you please confirm it is only listing the skilled experiences I have gathered here in Canada or list all my work experiences from before Canada, in a nutshell my last 10 years work experience.
Please advise.

I am looking forward to your answers anytime soon !

Have a great Happy New Year 2020 in advance.

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello All,

Hope everyone has been enjoying the festivities. I am on this forum as I am currently working on setting up my EE profile to be hopefully invited in the next couple of weeks by IRCC.

I have 4 specific questions, please see below that I hope I can get a clear answer soon. Sorry if they have already been asked but I just want to make sure all is correct.

Question 1 : In the Occupation section, they want to have the NOC for the professional experience I am basing my application for. I am intending to use 2 work experiences since I have 12 months of skilled worked gained through 2 different jobs. Can you please advise that I should enter the NOC for my first work experience which is an admin job since it was my FIRST qualified work experience as the main resource and then later on in the Work History section, add my second occupation as Customer Experience coordinator.

Also for the date for the primary occupation, can you confirm it should be the starting date at this role?
Please advise.

Question 2 : When entering the information regards my Employer after adding it the NOC for it in the INTENDED WORK IN CANADA they ask about the Employer' address. My company is a university and has different campuses, the main one regulating all the decisions being based in the USA.
I was hired and worked for the campus in Vancouver. Do I need to put as the employer's address the one in Vancouver ( where I worked ) or the one in the USA?
Please advise.

Question 3: In the WORK HISTORY section, they want to have the list of my work experiences. Can you please confirm it is only listing the skilled experiences I have gathered here in Canada or list all my work experiences from before Canada, in a nutshell my last 10 years work experience.

Just mention the ones for which u are claiming points.(Max's out at 3 years ) The rest can go in the personal history section

Please advise.

I am looking forward to your answers anytime soon !

Have a great Happy New Year 2020 in advance.