+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry PR application - Quick question (s)

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
i got my ITA 3 days ago! yey!

So i'm filling the forms online. I am in Canada. I have been here for more than 10 years. My sister is a Canadian Citizen. Online in my CIC account in the Family section it asks:

Please tell us about behnam abbasi's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each relative's details will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add details about another relative.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

What does it mean? does it mean the family members I have in Canada or all of them in General even if they live outside canada and are not applying for PR? I don't have anybody else in my application, I applied for myself only with PNP ON but I do have my parents living in another country.

So which is it?
Thanks for any help regarding this.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Any brother, sister, parent, children, or spouses you have must be listed in this section of the application, including ones outside Canada that have nothing to do with this application.
You are free to not list your sister here, since if she is a Canadian citizen, she is already identified elsewhere in the application.

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
Aragorn165 said:
Any brother, sister, parent, children, or spouses you have must be listed in this section of the application, including ones outside Canada that have nothing to do with this application.
You are free to not list your sister here, since if she is a Canadian citizen, she is already identified elsewhere in the application.
Thanks so much! love you!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
No problem! Good luck! :)

libbra22

Feb 8, 2016
Please how realible and authentic are these lawyers and agents online under the express entry
Such as; Abrams & Krochak, Professional Corporation
250 Merton Street
Suite 402
Toronto, Ontario
M4S 1B1 CANADA, and David Cohen, Attorney at Law
(Canadian Immigration Law).
I did the online illegibility test and they replied me saying they are attorneys that will help me in processing and prepare for IELTS test. And I need to pay.
Regards.

libbra22

Feb 8, 2016
Please how realible and authentic are these lawyers and agents online under the express entry
Such as; Abrams & Krochak, Professional Corporation
250 Merton Street
Suite 402
Toronto, Ontario
M4S 1B1 CANADA, and David Cohen, Attorney at Law
(Canadian Immigration Law).
I did the online illegibility test and they replied me saying they are attorneys that will help me in processing and prepare for IELTS test. And I need to pay.
Regards.
Here is my email: liberatus22@gmail.com

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi

I am a have filled out my FSW-EE profile and I am waiting for an ITA (Note i am a citizen on Nigeria). I have 3 questions;

1. I have 4 years work experience with the same company in the same job, however, I worked in 2 different countries (ie 2years in Norway + 2 years in Denmark). Do I need to provide 2 experience letters, one for each country i have worked in? or is one letter enough?

2. I am now currently in United Kingdom, and I hope to complete my FSW application in UK, however, my UK permit expires in 31 May 2016 (And I cannot renew it yet). Would CIC have an issue with my application, as my UK permit might expire while they are still processing. Could I be rejected because my UK permit is about to expire? what else could happen?

3. In the mean time I could obtain a 2-year tourist visa for the UK, would Canada CIC have a problem with processing my PR knowing i am in UK on a tourist visa

If you havea any knowledge or experience of this please let me know :-[

sabatmrt25

Feb 22, 2018
Hi

Do I need to list my dad's wife in the family profile? We do not stay in touch, and I do not consider her my family member, as well as do not know any details of her date of birth etc

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi

Do I need to list my dad's wife in the family profile? We do not stay in touch, and I do not consider her my family member, as well as do not know any details of her date of birth etc
I think you are obligated to enter only your immediate family and there is no requirement to add step-mom. But, to be safe that there is no ambiguity in the future, you can enter her details too.

Sengkang

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi.

We are a family of 3. my wife and son is already mentioned in the application.
do we still need to add them here?

Please tell us about FirstName LastName's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
Sorry to ask this but i just want to make sure..

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi.

We are a family of 3. my wife and son is already mentioned in the application.
do we still need to add them here?

Please tell us about FirstName LastName's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

Sorry to ask this but i just want to make sure..
no, they are already part of the application.

kamalkush21

Jan 22, 2019
Can i add my Grandparents. Uncle and Aunt or any other relative in my Express Entry Profile.
And if i do so or if is allowed, Is it easier for them to visit Canada?
As they are included in my application.

TAHIRA HASSAN

Feb 4, 2020
Hi,

I have one year's experience in class B. Do I need to submit both employment letter and experience letter? Also, what is the acceptable format for both of them?

stels17

Feb 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Can i add my Grandparents. Uncle and Aunt or any other relative in my Express Entry Profile.
And if i do so or if is allowed, Is it easier for them to visit Canada?
As they are included in my application.
Hi, so did you include them?
They are not in the list of relative they are asking for. But there is a question below the table asking "Have you told us about all of ... relatives? " ...