+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry PR Application "cancelled as incomplete"

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone! Need everyone's help!! So my PR application was just canceled stating:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:

Education Credentials:
 A completed Education Credential Assessment (ECA) issued for immigration purposes for "Spouse" was not included in your electronic application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your Express Entry profile. Please consult our website in order to determine the required document:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed.html

Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
  1. My application was 100% complete. I had included the said document. As soon as I got the message, I immediately sent a CSE web form with the situation with the ECA report attached. What do I do know? What does it mean the document should be issued for 'immigration purposes' as that is exactly what the report I have says. I used the same kind of report for myself. They did not have any problems with that.

2. If I apply again I am of course going to use the exact same documents. Then what's the point of rejecting right now? and how do I know they won't do the same thing again?

3. Should I create a new EE profile and apply again to be in the pool? I applied earlier with a CRS score of 488. Which means even without the 8 points for spouse education, my CRS should have dropped to 480 which would still have made me eligible for the round (cutoff was 471 I think in the round)
What do I do now? Really confused as to what went wrong when I thought I had a complete application. Would like some help. Ty!

Goodnews16

Nov 27, 2016
Hi everyone! Need everyone's help!! So my PR application was just canceled stating:

1. My application was 100% complete. I had included the said document. As soon as I got the message, I immediately sent a CSE web form with the situation with the ECA report attached. What do I do know? What does it mean the document should be issued for 'immigration purposes' as that is exactly what the report I have says. I used the same kind of report for myself. They did not have any problems with that.

2. If I apply again I am of course going to use the exact same documents. Then what's the point of rejecting right now? and how do I know they won't do the same thing again?

3. Should I create a new EE profile and apply again to be in the pool? I applied earlier with a CRS score of 488. Which means even without the 8 points for spouse education, my CRS should have dropped to 480 which would still have made me eligible for the round (cutoff was 471 I think in the round)
What do I do now? Really confused as to what went wrong when I thought I had a complete application. Would like some help. Ty!
My application was cancelled in December 2019 for the same reason, even though I included ECA issued for Immigration purposes. I immediately sent a CSE webform. In January, I got an email from WES to request ECA duplicate copy to IRCC. My file was reopened a week later. It's good that you raised a CSE webform, also opened a new EE and check if WES delivered copy to IRCC.

Reactions: Shahnavazkhan

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
My application was cancelled in December 2019 for the same reason, even though I included ECA issued for Immigration purposes. I immediately sent a CSE webform. In January, I got an email from WES to request ECA duplicate copy to IRCC. My file was reopened a week later. It's good that you raised a CSE webform, also opened a new EE and check if WES delivered copy to IRCC.
Hi thanks for replying. So do you think I should wait or reapply with the same document I have? or wait for WES to email me about it?

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Do any of you know how you can reapply? I started my express entry profile but adding myself back into the pool through the assessment but they rejected me and said i don't qualify.. is that because i was marked as incomplete application?

How can i resume my application and add the document that is missing?

Hailemike

Sep 22, 2020

HI Everyone, I am Facing same issue.
PR application was just canceled stating:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:

Education Credentials:
But I have provided the document back in 06-Aug while submitting the full application.

Hailemike

Sep 22, 2020
Hi thanks for replying. So do you think I should wait or reapply with the same document I have? or wait for WES to email me about it?
Hi,

did your case reopened after ordering duplicate order? Please reply me
Hi Max/immonger, I am following your trailing dialogue and seems like my issue is same as this. They never ask for a copy of the Credential Assessment Certificate from IQAS, since my application was Online.

What Shall I do Guys. I Have raised a CES web report. Shall I wait for their response for it ? Is there a chance to re-open my case as existing application or shall I start creating new EE profile. My Comprehensive Score was 926.

max2531

Feb 9, 2019
Even mine I don’t know. Still I didn’t get any reply. I was depressed. I need to retake ielts to score :(