+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry PR Application "cancelled as incomplete"

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
What email did the person use ,as I am missing one of my diploma during merging pdf files , I had submitted my application already before I noticed it.
I applied 25th November 2022 when I noticed it I raised a webform on the 26th November 2022
I will appreciate every help.
You most likely haven't been allocated to a visa office yet so your application would still be at the Centralized Intake Office, Sydney NS. One email i found is the following: Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca. You can also search this forum.

daninmotion

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Calgary
Category........
WP
My application was cancelled in December 2019 for the same reason, even though I included ECA issued for Immigration purposes. I immediately sent a CSE webform. In January, I got an email from WES to request ECA duplicate copy to IRCC. My file was reopened a week later. It's good that you raised a CSE webform, also opened a new EE and check if WES delivered copy to IRCC.
Hello, I just had this issue with my application. Were you able to reopen the same application that was marked as incomplete?
Or did you create a new profile.

Tejeswara

Jul 31, 2023
Hello, I just had this issue with my application. Were you able to reopen the same application that was marked as incomplete?
Or did you create a new profile.
Hey I to had same issue with my application on July 18th 2023 saying that ECA that is have provided is still IN PROGRESS but ideally my ECA Is completed in WES on April 28th 2023 due to some system Glitch it is showing as IN PROGRESS, where checked the Wes and they resolved it and sent the corrected doc to IRCC .
Also I have raised re consideration request IRCC Webform and IRCC Agent and awaiting response from them

Could you please let me know how did you proceed in your case

Oct 17, 2023
Hey I to had same issue with my application on July 18th 2023 saying that ECA that is have provided is still IN PROGRESS but ideally my ECA Is completed in WES on April 28th 2023 due to some system Glitch it is showing as IN PROGRESS, where checked the Wes and they resolved it and sent the corrected doc to IRCC .
Also I have raised re consideration request IRCC Webform and IRCC Agent and awaiting response from them

Could you please let me know how did you proceed in your case
Hello there, how did it go for you? did they reopen your application? I am in the same situation, got a cancellation letter on October 12.

Can you please update us? Thanks

daninmotion

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Calgary
Category........
WP
Hello there, how did it go for you? did they reopen your application? I am in the same situation, got a cancellation letter on October 12.

Can you please update us? Thanks
Not me who you are asking but our application got cancelled because we submitted a course by course WES not issued for Immigration on July. Submitted a webform with the correct one the same day we received the cancelation and we are still waiting. I believe it is better to go back to the pool

Oct 17, 2023
Not me who you are asking but our application got cancelled because we submitted a course by course WES not issued for Immigration on July. Submitted a webform with the correct one the same day we received the cancelation and we are still waiting. I believe it is better to go back to the pool
Thank you for your update @daninmotion. My score is quite low, praying to be drawn for ITA again soon if they do not reopen my application.

Tytemi

Feb 17, 2024
Hi @daninmotion.. How did this go. I have same issue from yesterday. I submitted course by course evaluation instead of immigration purpose ECA evaluation and got cancelled. Did they finally reopen your case?

Tytemi

Feb 17, 2024
[/QUOT

Hi,

Apologies if this is a bother to you.
I wanted to find out if IRCC reopen your case.

I got approved for alberta PNP, but ircc has just cancelled my application because I submitted eca course by course and not the version for immigration purposes.

I have immediately requested the right one from wes, and it has been sent to IRCC directly and one to me..

Did your case finally get reopened.
If yes, pls tell me step by step of what you did.

I fear if I try to go back into the pool, I may not get the pnp anymore and my score is way too low.

Thank you

daninmotion

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Calgary
Category........
WP
Hi @daninmotion.. How did this go. I have same issue from yesterday. I submitted course by course evaluation instead of immigration purpose ECA evaluation and got cancelled. Did they finally reopen your case?

We went back to the pool. We got our application returned on July 26 2023, same day we submitted the correct WES with a web form, and received a new letter on December 1, 2023 saying:
"The evaluation from WES that you provided with your original application is called Credential Evaluation and Authentication Report. However, the evaluation from WES that is required with your original submission for immigration purposes is called Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
An application that is returned as incomplete is no longer deemed an application and processing fees are refunded.
Please note: We do not accept updated and/or additional information after the application has been deemed incomplete. "

Reactions: Kunal kinger