+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry police certificate in hong kong

ailyn_28

May 29, 2015
hello good day few question about express entry i receive a request letter from CIC to upload a police certificate in hong kong.i already send the request to police of hongkong but the problem is they dont put the address where the hong kong police will send it.so a call the costumer service and they give me the address in nova scotia.but still when i open my EE file they want me to upload it i cannt make letter of explain to upload bec.they keep asking the about detail of my police certificate which i dont have???please help me

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ailyn_28 said:
hello good day few question about express entry i receive a request letter from CIC to upload a police certificate in hong kong.i already send the request to police of hongkong but the problem is they dont put the address where the hong kong police will send it.so a call the costumer service and they give me the address in nova scotia.but still when i open my EE file they want me to upload it i cannt make letter of explain to upload bec.they keep asking the about detail of my police certificate which i dont have???please help me
Write an explanation letter that HK police will send it to their Nova Scotia address and include evidence such as your receipt and upload them.

jaimerever

Jun 4, 2015
ailyn_28 said:

Which address did they give you? I have the same question: got a request letter asking for police certificate but have absolutely NO IDEA where to send it to... Your help will be appreciated.

jaimerever

Jun 4, 2015
Anya654 said:
Write an explanation letter that HK police will send it to their Nova Scotia address and include evidence such as your receipt and upload them.
Do you have any idea where to send the police certificate to?

lila777

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
ailyn_28 said:
Are you talking about this address? I tried to contact CIC by email but didn't get any reply.

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

lccavalheiro

Feb 22, 2015
Guys,

Anyone got any feedback on this? I'm in the same situation! I asked the police to send to the Canadian consulate in Hong Kong since the CIC says they won't receive any document via mail. So my best guess is that either we should send to the Canadian consulate and upload the receipt to the MyCIC, or contact the Canadian consulate in HK to fetch the document (once they receive it), scan and upload.
If anyone know the right procedure, PLEASE share it! I would appreciate it very much.

Cheers,

Lucas