+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - PNP Accountants

kunalshr

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks. I am an Accountant with 2 years of expereince in Australia. Which provience i should apply?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is your CRS score? You have few PNP options if you don’t have a job offer. Maybe Ontario if your CRS score is high.

kunalshr

Dec 2, 2020
What is the possibility of getting nomination from any provience? I have been told to apply through PNP

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is the possibility of getting nomination from any provience? I have been told to apply through PNP
You can apply to PNPs but your CRS score is low through express entry and you don’t have a job offer. So that leaves Saskatchewan and Manitoba. You can’t apply under NOC 1111 so you can’t apply through express entry if that is your primary NOC. You have to apply by paper to the province under another NOC. You want a score above 68.

Research PNP programs.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
SINP score is 68. I have done Masters in Accounting. I am not CA
55 isn’t going to get a nomination. Improve your IELTS scores.You can apply paper based. Your education must match your NOC so as I said, you have a masters in accounting and using another NOC that only requires college may be problematic. Go to the link and download the draws and scores and see if your NOC is included in past draws with scores. All the best.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

Jun 26, 2020
I am ACCA affiliate, having experience of 12 yrs at the capacity of Assistant manager. What if I choose NOC 1311- accounting technician? Will they object for having higher qualification.