+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - Please help

Ben192

Oct 29, 2014
Hello,

I have graduated with a Canadian degree and have a 3 year PGWP right now.

Education: Canadian BSc. (4 Years)

IELTS score: CLB 9 (Reading/Writing/Speaking/Listening all 9)

No job/offer or work experience. Can I apply directly for EE or get provincial nomination in January? I want to get PR as soon as possible. I have been in Canada for more than 5 years.

Thank you!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
I believe you should apply before 2014 end in current CEC itself. Why are you waiting for EE?

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I was you , I would have tried both . Apply now , you have CL9 and canadian education , that's a very big advantage compared to most of us. You can of course also apply in under EE in 2015
Good luck!

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
yeah he has work permit but didn't mentioned he have experience...Go for EE buddy

sandy_bnl

Nov 25, 2014
Hi

I have completed my PGDBM form JK Business School, Gurgaon. It is not affiliated to any university. Do i need this course transcript for ECA.

Mail Id. sandy_bnl@yahoo.com

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I and my wife including my 2.5 yr old son planning to relocate to Canada applying for PR using normal channel and not FSW express entry, would like to know the opportunities in IT field, my wife is a Java Developer with 4 yrs. of experience and myself overall 9+ yrs of experience with 4 yrs of experience in Functional Testing and 4 + yrs experience in Investment Banking Operations, my educational qualification is PGDBA and Bsc(ELE) and my wife is BE.
Heard recently Skills international by MR Rohail Khan is conducting workshops all over India and claiming to get a PR with Job in Canada for $9000 as their consultation fees including the visa and all other charges, need feedback on this consultant.
Pls mail me at satya.oops@gmail.com

Thanks
Sathya

Oct 17, 2014
Hello All !!

Is it necessary to have a valid passport when EE lunch in 2015 ?

OR

Will I have few days to go further without a valid passport ?

Vishal

Khaled1972

Feb 17, 2018
Hii everybody..As I am new to this,I would like to ask few questions.My sister have Canadian PR through her husband as her husband is Canadian citizen.But from 2014 he has been working in USA and staying ther.Therefore,is it possible to mention that I have sibling in Canada who has got PR card?Please I need your expert answer.Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

coolrames

Feb 25, 2015
Hi All,

I and my wife including my 2.5 yr old son planning to relocate to Canada applying for PR using normal channel and not FSW express entry, would like to know the opportunities in IT field, my wife is a Java Developer with 4 yrs. of experience and myself overall 9+ yrs of experience with 4 yrs of experience in Functional Testing and 4 + yrs experience in Investment Banking Operations, my educational qualification is PGDBA and Bsc(ELE) and my wife is BE.
Heard recently Skills international by MR Rohail Khan is conducting workshops all over India and claiming to get a PR with Job in Canada for $9000 as their consultation fees including the visa and all other charges need feedback on this consultant.
Pls mail me at satya.oops@gmail.com

Thanks
Sathya
Hi Staya,
The scope for Java developer is good in Canada and for Testing is kind of bleak. Will be honest, it will be hard to land on the first job,but with the right network you should be able to.
The consultants are not required as you can apply directly for EE. beware of consultants who say they can offer a job guarantee. As no one can give a job guarantee.The salary of 9000$ is just to lure you and I am sure this won't be your salary when you land on your first job.
Hope this helps.

coolrames

Feb 25, 2015
Hii everybody..As I am new to this,I would like to ask few questions.My sister have Canadian PR through her husband as her husband is Canadian citizen.But from 2014 he has been working in USA and staying ther.Therefore,is it possible to mention that I have sibling in Canada who has got PR card?Please I need your expert answer.Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Hello,

I have graduated with a Canadian degree and have a 3 year PGWP right now.

Education: Canadian BSc. (4 Years)

IELTS score: CLB 9 (Reading/Writing/Speaking/Listening all 9)

No job/offer or work experience. Can I apply directly for EE or get provincial nomination in January? I want to get PR as soon as possible. I have been in Canada for more than 5 years.

Thank you!
Not sure. As far as i know without work experience of at least 1 year you won't be able to apply.