+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry ON Noi

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi Guys,

i am waiting for my student visa and just got a noi on my express entry profile.

will this reflect negatively on my student visa as on student visa, your intention needs to be that you will leave at the end of studies but here i am applying for pr?

also anyone got on noi before could tell me bit about it please? i know that it's not a guarantee for nomination so does almost anyone with minimum score gets these and we get screened again by ontario?

Thank you in advance guys

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi Guys,

i am waiting for my student visa and just got a noi on my express entry profile.

will this reflect negatively on my student visa as on student visa, your intention needs to be that you will leave at the end of studies but here i am applying for pr?

also anyone got on noi before could tell me bit about it please? i know that it's not a guarantee for nomination so does almost anyone with minimum score gets these and we get screened again by ontario?

Thank you in advance guys
You can go ahead with both applications. Student visa and OINP NOI has nothing to do with each other.

After NOI, you need to submit an application and prove whatever you claimed in your profile is true supported with documents. After this, you get a nomination. Good luck!

Reactions: gshin89

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
You can go ahead with both applications. Student visa and OINP NOI has nothing to do with each other.

After NOI, you need to submit an application and prove whatever you claimed in your profile is true supported with documents. After this, you get a nomination. Good luck!
thanks for the information, appreciate it :)

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021

Maverick28, do you know if i have to do different medical for pr from student visa? i don't think i need to redo fingerprint as my prints can't change but not sure about medical...