+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry mid year report by CIC July 31 2015- Very Informative!

Amy2Canada

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a realist and looking at the mid year report, I was expecting to get an ITA by December end at a score of 427.

Probably that time(in July), I did more calculations than thinking after seeing the mid year report. But looking at the past few draws, I have started to think more and calculate less !

At this speed of aprox 3000 ITAs per month, I see a very long or probably an endless wait for my score.

As specified in the mid year report, the number of ITAs should increase going forward once 2014 backlog is cleared which gives me a little hope but once again I think of new people entering the pool and those with low scores improve theirs. Last draw(18th) clearly indicates that !!!

Cheers,
Amy

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Amy2Canada said:
I am a realist and looking at the mid year report, I was expecting to get an ITA by December end at a score of 427.

Probably that time(in July), I did more calculations than thinking after seeing the mid year report. But looking at the past few draws, I have started to think more and calculate less !

At this speed of aprox 3000 ITAs per month, I see a very long or probably an endless wait for my score.

As specified in the mid year report, the number of ITAs should increase going forward once 2014 backlog is cleared which gives me a little hope but once again I think of new people entering the pool and those with low scores improve theirs. Last draw(18th) clearly indicates that !!!

Cheers,
Amy
I totally agree on that with you... Starting 2016, they have to increase ITAs, since 2014 backlog would have been dealt with...And if this assumption goes wrong, there is an endless wait... I am here waiting at 380 badly for the scores to fall!!!