+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry -medical exam

vladanis

Aug 14, 2014
I got on line invention to apply for pr , and now I do not known what I need to do with Medical exam , I am in Canada in Edmonton , they did not provide any number so I can go and see doctor do I need to schedule on my own , with out any reference n? Please help, I thought gov. will provide any reference number on line , and doctor will upload document for me?

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
I got on line invention to apply for pr , and now I do not known what I need to do with Medical exam , I am in Canada in Edmonton , they did not provide any number so I can go and see doctor do I need to schedule on my own , with out any reference n? Please help, I thought gov. will provide any reference number on line , and doctor will upload document for me?
You can schedule a medical test and they will provide the URI which you need to upload in your express entry profile

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Now i just called panel Physicians and they told me that i can not schedule because immigration did not give some letter
When you call ask for an "upfront medical exam" for express entry. If they ask what type of exam you want, tell them "Worker" and "Non-EDE". You don't need any letters. Good Luck!