+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry last 5 years or 10 years? please help with this mystery

Ayeshaazhar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
your employer has to list all the tasks you performed at the company. don't reword NOC list. just write what you did

are ircc guys familiar with these fields when reading and matching nocs with descriptions?

my company wrote in my job letter that I was "building business cases to support resource investment decisions". now any finance person knows that business case involves preparations of budgets, analysis, risk assessments forecasts and recommendations

will they get that from the word business case?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
are ircc guys familiar with these fields when reading and matching nocs with descriptions?

my company wrote in my job letter that I was "building business cases to support resource investment decisions". now any finance person knows that business case involves preparations of budgets, analysis, risk assessments forecasts and recommendations

will they get that from the word business case?
i'm sure they have the minimum training to understand it.

Reactions: Ayeshaazhar

deril

Feb 22, 2017
your employer has to list all the tasks you performed at the company. don't reword NOC list. just write what you did
Thanks Hamgha. Got it. I will ask for the employment letter and tell them to mention my duties as I did them.