+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry || IP2 stage || Waiting for RPRF and PPR

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Oh okay !!! yah sure my email is mrmohsinali@hotmail.com

and current status of my application is as follows:

App status: we are processing your application. We will send you message when there is an update
Review of eligibility : we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Review of add docs: Not applicable
Review of medical : You have passed the medical exam
Interview: you do not need an interview
bio metrics: we do not neet finger prints
Back ground check: we are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information
final decision: your application is in progress:

What about your status : anything different to mine ?
whats your status now?

mohsin1989

Apr 26, 2018
I was moved to IP2 on April 20 and got ghost update on 15 June
I have paid RPRF plus my son's medical plus passport copies and eye color etc details all submitted on 9th april 2018 since then its all quiet..

anyhow any idea what does ghost updates reflects ?

ninjarider

Feb 22, 2018
I have paid RPRF plus my son's medical plus passport copies and eye color etc details all submitted on 9th april 2018 since then its all quiet..

Generally before PPR we get Ghost update where we see application status as updated but there will be no change or messages Inside the application

mohsin1989

Apr 26, 2018
Generally before PPR we get Ghost update where we see application status as updated but there will be no change or messages Inside the application
That sound good to me hahaha at least I can feel something good coming INSHAALLAH ....so did you get your PPR since you got that ghost update ?

suparr

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017

You should check if you are in security screening or not.

ashutosh19993

Oct 30, 2018
Hello everyone! My status was changed to IP2 on August 28, 2018 and yet I have not received my PPR (Oct 30, 2018). I'm afraid I might have missed it in my SPAM folder.

Does PPR generate a notification in your account? Is there a way to know you got a PPR besides checking your email?

Is there a way to track the application?