+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry || IP2 stage || Waiting for RPRF and PPR

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I was just getting a bit curious since the status of my file got changed to "We are processing your background check. We will let you know if we require more details from you".
I submitted my documents on October 23, 2017, and on April 23, 2018, six months will be completed.

Also, the PCC is valid for six months and it will also get expire on April 13, 2018.
Is there anyone who has the same or related case as mine?
Should I apply for PCC again without any notification from CIC?

Thanks in advance!

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
Hello Everyone,

I was just getting a bit curious since the status of my file got changed to "We are processing your background check. We will let you know if we require more details from you".
I submitted my documents on October 23, 2017, and on April 23, 2018, six months will be completed.

Also, the PCC is valid for six months and it will also get expire on April 13, 2018.

Thanks in advance!
Since you have submitted your eapr, you do not need to worry about the expiry of PCC.

The 6 months period starts after they complete the R.10 check of your file after AOR. If you want, you can order GCMS notes to know the status of your application. But it will be better to wait till the completion of 6 months as that is the standard timeline.

Reactions: Reyansh04

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
Since you have submitted your eapr, you do not need to worry about the expiry of PCC.

The 6 months period starts after they complete the R.10 check of your file after AOR. If you want, you can order GCMS notes to know the status of your application. But it will be better to wait till the completion of 6 months as that is the standard timeline.

Okay. Thank you for the information. In such case I shall wait and hope for the best.
Thank you once again.

mohsin1989

Apr 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance!

Hey My case looks exactly similar to yours

My case was submiited on 21st october 2017 and i have paid RPRF on 9th april 2018 my 6 months completed this past 21st april but since 9th april i have heard nothing from them still waiting for PPR thanks

Vanisha226

May 14, 2018
Hi Please can someone help us, we are so worried and eager to know:

Our application was submitted d Mid Fed 2018

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

We had to submit twice medical results for smears and cultures hwith a repeat chest x-ray also being done in FEB + APR 2018.

We have heard nothing

Thanking you in advance.

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi Please can someone help us, we are so worried and eager to know:

Our application was submitted d Mid Fed 2018

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

We had to submit twice medical results for smears and cultures hwith a repeat chest x-ray also being done in FEB + APR 2018.

We have heard nothing

Thanking you in advance.
I had encountered a similar situation.
What you can do is call the hospital immigration help desk and confirm with them whether they got any update on your case.

Vanisha226

May 14, 2018
I had encountered a similar situation.
What you can do is call the hospital immigration help desk and confirm with them whether they got any update on your case.
Thank you for replying
By any chance do you have the details for the hospital?
Our medical results were first reviewed by Australia and then we got another email from London requesting the same information and our travel doctor submitted all of it again.

Is this normal and roughly how long do we have to wait?

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for replying
By any chance do you have the details for the hospital?
Our medical results were first reviewed by Australia and then we got another email from London requesting the same information and our travel doctor submitted all of it again.

Is this normal and roughly how long do we have to wait?
I did it from a hospital in India. So I had the details.
For me medical status got updated as passed within four days of submitting the second document.
You can raise a query with cic if needed.

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
Hey My case looks exactly similar to yours

My case was submiited on 21st october 2017 and i have paid RPRF on 9th april 2018 my 6 months completed this past 21st april but since 9th april i have heard nothing from them still waiting for PPR thanks

Lets keep the fingers crossed and see what happens. The process is slow, this is what I feel and also there is no channel or medium by which the exact status of the file can be known. I ordered the GCMS notes and waiting for the same. I shall keep in touch with you. :)

mohsin1989

Apr 26, 2018
Yah that's the same I am doing :p But I am just worried that my medicals would expire in late september so I just want to get it before that rather spending again on medicals for myself, wife and my son :p

and yes please do let me know of the outcome and could be please brief that what exactly meant by GCMS ?

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
Yah that's the same I am doing :p But I am just worried that my medicals would expire in late september so I just want to get it before that rather spending again on medicals for myself, wife and my son :p

and yes please do let me know of the outcome and could be please brief that what exactly meant by GCMS ?

Yeah! Even I am hoping to get it before the expiration of the medical. And GCMS (Global case management system) is a kind of note issued by IRCC. They say that GCMS gives the idea of where the file is right now. I have ordered it (as told earlier to you). Kindly share your email id so that we can keep in touch regarding the same.

Between, what is the current status that the file is showing?

Thanks

Reactions: mohsin1989

mohsin1989

Apr 26, 2018
Yeah! Even I am hoping to get it before the expiration of the medical. And GCMS (Global case management system) is a kind of note issued by IRCC. They say that GCMS gives the idea of where the file is right now. I have ordered it (as told earlier to you). Kindly share your email id so that we can keep in touch regarding the same.

Between, what is the current status that the file is showing?

Thanks
Oh okay !!! yah sure my email is mrmohsinali@hotmail.com

and current status of my application is as follows:

App status: we are processing your application. We will send you message when there is an update
Review of eligibility : we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Review of add docs: Not applicable
Review of medical : You have passed the medical exam
Interview: you do not need an interview
bio metrics: we do not neet finger prints
Back ground check: we are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information
final decision: your application is in progress:

What about your status : anything different to mine ?

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
Oh okay !!! yah sure my email is mrmohsinali@hotmail.com

and current status of my application is as follows:

App status: we are processing your application. We will send you message when there is an update
Review of eligibility : we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Review of add docs: Not applicable
Review of medical : You have passed the medical exam
Interview: you do not need an interview
bio metrics: we do not neet finger prints
Back ground check: we are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information
final decision: your application is in progress:

What about your status : anything different to mine ?

Thanks for sharing the mail ID. And even mine file is showing the same status. :)
Every new week my hope arises! :p

Reactions: mohsin1989