+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

MartinFer

Oct 14, 2021
I had to apply for the Argentinean PCC:

When applying for my PCC online, the form NEVER shows the option to add "PARA SER PRESENTADO ANTE......." when logging in with Clave Fiscal, it doesn't even show the postal code option to be filled. So I never had the chance to add the requirement of con excepción al artículo 51 del Código Penal.

Any ideas? I'm in Berlin so I've just reached out to the embassy email to see if they can help me, there is no option in the Consulate website to do a 'Reclamo' about any missing info in the Police Certificate, so I'm in a bureaucratic limbo right here, the form is incomplete, the document is not the one I need and I have no option to log in with a bank since I don't have an Argentinean bank nor a 'Banelco' since I haven't lived in Argentina for 6 years now.

Any ideas? My whole Visa application is hanging on in the hopes to receive a reply from the Embassy in Berlin right now...

Thanks for reading anyways.
Martin

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
I remember reading on one provincial portal, once an ITA is issued, no mention me can modify the details furthermore. You have to explain the embassy or else make a new application

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
I meant, no one can modify details once an ita is given

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Hey guys,
I have a question about the Express Entry process. I'd like to live in Montreal, but everyone here said that the Quebec immigration process is terrible and it takes a long time to become real. So I'd like to know if I can immigrate through Express Entry to any province (except Quebec) and then move to Quebec. If it's possible, after how long I can move to another province? And if I don't have a place to work when I apply, I can just choose any province?
Sorry if that seems basic, but I didn't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance

PS: Im a FSW

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey guys,
I have a question about the Express Entry process. I'd like to live in Montreal, but everyone here said that the Quebec immigration process is terrible and it takes a long time to become real. So I'd like to know if I can immigrate through Express Entry to any province (except Quebec) and then move to Quebec. If it's possible, after how long I can move to another province? And if I don't have a place to work when I apply, I can just choose any province?
Sorry if that seems basic, but I didn't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance

PS: Im a FSW
Once you get your PR card, you can move to Quebec. Your PR card needs to be sent to an address outside of Quebec.

Reactions: gschostack

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So I can start living in a province, and after I get the PR card I can move anywhere?
I don't completely understand your question.

I don't understand what you mean by the first part: "so I can start living in a province".

For the second part, you can move anywhere and work anywhere once you are a PR and have your PR card.

Reactions: gschostack

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
No need to wait for pr. You can get married for citizenship and go to USA as well. However, if you can live for two years, you can move to any province you like without pr is what I have been told. Then Quebec is good looking, I saw the YouTube live harbour and it’s amazing and unlike any other port. Quebec also pays a lot of money. You will have three years to practise French. I plan to go to Toronto and see what it is like. But I like to work in Alberta oil fields and natural exploration playing with dynamites, hunting etc. however, again, it’s not my profession. All the best.

Nikita30

Nov 14, 2021
Greeting. I physicist from Russia in field of laser physics. As far as i know first of all i need to pass IELTS (English). Which test should I take - General or Academic?

mohit@2001

Sep 4, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I have received an invitation under PNP from Alberta and have already applied for PCC. I have doubts regarding proof of fund and the medical exam to be taken.

1. Should I opt for medical upfront or I can submit the documents first and then when asked by the officer I can do it then provided the validity of medical is only a year.
2. Regarding proof of funds to be shown i.e 8 lakh INR, should it be the 6-month average balance in the bank account ?? If not what are the ways of showing the minimum balance ?

Hope I will get my queries resolved.

Thanks in advance.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Did you have a work permit I.e., an offer from employer? Or did you apply without offer letter?

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
They will return the passport as far as I can remember. You need to submit xerox copies

Reactions: vanshvsingh

iamawac99

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
I am Outland pr applicant. AOR 18th July 2021. My medicals expired on 4th nov. But on 19th nov I had an update saying I passed my medicals. Today I see the update of my medicals are gone. What does that mean?