NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
NEED HELP FOR SINGAPORE PCC..URGENT. Pls help for below

Guyz...I am staying in singapore from last 5.5 months. I will complete 6 months on 23rd Dec.

1) Do i need to submit PCC upfront if I file my PR application before 23rd Dec? I have not completed 6 months yet so I cannot apply for COC here. What to do?

2) Moreover, for Singapore it's clearly written on CIC website that you don't need to submit PCC upfront, but I am hearing that I still need to submit the PCC with the application else it may get rejected.

Is this true?
yes you have to do that so if you get your ita before 23dec even then you have to get the pcc done as you will be submitting your profile later on so its better to get a pcc

Dec 24, 2019
Hi
Thanks fr the detailed explanation. I have a question.
I received an ITA and upl;oaded my documents on June 23, 2019 and the online status showed that my application completion date is Dec 23, 2019. The date has crossed and my application shows 100% complete but yet there is no message from CIC about PPR. Also the status reads" Your profile is taking longer than ususal".
What might be the reason for that? IS there anything i need to do?

Thanks

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends/Seniors,

I got my PPR 1 Dec, however, due to visa issues in thailand, my passport will be returned to me on 27 Dec. The last date to submit is 30 days so it will be 31 dec.

I sent CSE explaining my situation to IRCC relevant visa office on 23 Dec but got no reply. I tried calling IRCC in ottawa but i think they have stopped agents answering peoples call.

I call VAC and they said, i have to submit my passport 5 working days prior to the deadline i.e., 31 Dec. However, when i called second time they said, its ok even if you submit on last date i.e., on 31 Dec to VAC.

Please advise what to do?

Thank you in advance

Arun Mohan

Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone. I received the nomination from Ontario. my question is, In express entry profile "Application Details" section do I need to mention I received a nomination.

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
Dear all I need advice based on my current situation. I have 4yrs bachelor in child development and WES assessed the same. I moved to Australia soon I finished my degree and couldn't manage work in that field as living in small country town less job opportunities. I have diploma in hospitality but my work in that field is less than 2 years so I don't qualify for skilled trade program. I am working as a retail supervisor casually last 7 years. I'm also working as a carer in a nursing home last 3 years. I tried indeed and other job site but most replied if I had work permit they would have hired me. Though applying as a home support worker which is the most suitable option for me but I failed to manage an employer. Recently I've applied home child care provider pilot and received AOR. My sister in law is my employer. I want to make EE profile incase my application get refused. My question is can I use my retail job experience to qualify for 1 years job experience and claim points for arranged employment as home child care provider. Sorry for the long post. Any suggestion/ opinion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Iamelie88

Sep 1, 2019
Hi everyone,
just a quick question, in the work experience section I noticed that they've said continuous, full-time and paid job, So now I was wondering what does this continuous actually means! Because I have overall 39 months of employment, however I changed my employer 3 times and have couple months gap between each employment. Is there going to be a problem???
Appreciate your help a lot.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi
Thanks fr the detailed explanation. I have a question.
I received an ITA and upl;oaded my documents on June 23, 2019 and the online status showed that my application completion date is Dec 23, 2019. The date has crossed and my application shows 100% complete but yet there is no message from CIC about PPR. Also the status reads" Your profile is taking longer than ususal".
What might be the reason for that? IS there anything i need to do?

Thanks
apply for GCMS

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello everyone. I received the nomination from Ontario. my question is, In express entry profile "Application Details" section do I need to mention I received a nomination.
YES

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi everyone,
just a quick question, in the work experience section I noticed that they've said continuous, full-time and paid job, So now I was wondering what does this continuous actually means! Because I have overall 39 months of employment, however I changed my employer 3 times and have couple months gap between each employment. Is there going to be a problem???
Appreciate your help a lot.
no, as long as you are meeting the criteria, it should not be a problem.