+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
I have another query
I have held same position in same company but at two different locations. Wherein pre ita i have mentioned this as one with current location?
Do i need to seperate this work history?
Thanks
Yes better do that, especially if they are different cities or counties to be in line with your address history. Explain in the LOE why you made the change and you should be fine.

nj22

Jul 10, 2019
I am also facing the same issue..Rentered the fields in the order from recent to last..Haven't miss any month in the last 10 years but still facing the problem..Are you able to fix your issue..???
If yes please let me know also ...
Thanks
I sent an email with a screenshot. My issue was resolved

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
On behalf of my cousin,I would like to know about the medical tests.Can someone get rejected because of medicals?Which are the tests involved?

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
My spouse is not claiming any points for work experience. But under work history, I selected option yes and submitted the work experience documents ( non Canadian exp) for my spouse. Will this affect the application or timeline ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Can anyone pls answer?

Should we use stamp paper & notarization for both the gift deed and affidavit or only affidavit? pls help

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
What is the process of creating EE profile?
You need to fill out the online application form for express entry. It does following things:
  • Place your profile in the online pool if you pass eligibility check
  • Allot the score and rank your profile accordingly
  • Invite to Apply for Canada PR Visa
If you are found eligible, then following are the pointers to create express entry profile:

• You ought to follow the instructions while filling the online form if you have't created a profile till now,
  • Enter Personal reference code if you have one.
  • Enter your details.
Hope some of things are sorted out from the answer. If any other doubt do let me know.

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
If anyone is trying to get transcripts from India,please check with itranscripts before approaching other agencies.They do not charge additionally and provide a great service.However,they do not offer service for all colleges.

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
I have another query
I have held same position in same company but at two different locations. Wherein pre ita i have mentioned this as one with current location?
Do i need to seperate this work history?
Thanks
Yes you need to mention these things as that would affect your application process. If not mentioned and if later they come to know, there is higher chance your application may get rejected.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
My spouse is not claiming any points for work experience. But under work history, I selected option yes and submitted the work experience documents ( non Canadian exp) for my spouse. Will this affect the application or timeline ?
Doing a quick search shows you just need the gift deed/self declaration with proof of transfer.