+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

patel1ss

Aug 13, 2019
Hi,
I am an international student and now on the post-graduation work permit,
recently I got an offer from a company and its a contract position of 6 months in NOC B level,

So I am confused that this experience will be counted in the express entry or not because it is a contract?
and like after this contract if I get another job after some time so it will be considered in EE?

nj22

Jul 10, 2019
Completing my PR application, I am trying to enter my personal activities and I get an error every time:
Error Description: Problematic field: Personal activities: You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history, or all time since this person's 18th birthday, to the present.

Has anyone ever encountered this before? Can you please explain how the error was fixed?

nj22

Jul 10, 2019
Completing my PR application, I am trying to enter my personal activities and I get an error every time:
Error Description: Problematic field: Personal activities: You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history, or all time since this person's 18th birthday, to the present.

Has anyone ever encountered this before? Can you please explain how the error was fixed?
Seems there was a glitch IRCC fixed the issue.

habeeb2k4

Mar 26, 2018
As long as it’s still valid up until the day of the exam. You would be allowed to write your exam. You can contact your exam centre before applying. You can reach this centre on WhatsApp/call +971 4 278 1780 (university of Wollongong in Dubia)
Good luck
Thanks a lot

Mayureshdave

Aug 8, 2019
I got ITA on 12 August at crs 467. However at the time of submission of AOR in preview score it shows 468. I am.getting 1 extra point for spouse education. Previously it was 9 points and now it is showing 10 points. Its really surprising as I am filling the same details before ITA and post ITA. Is this normal?

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Can I try for a job that is different from my NOC code after I move to Canada?Os it mandatory that I should stick to the same job profile as specified by my NOC?

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi got ITA on the 12th aug and filling the application. In the document upload section for my wife it shows place holders only for passport, family member proof status and and PCC. No place to upload medicals, photo or borth certificate etc??? Has any of you experienced such an issue. Please help

Oteyinye

Jul 19, 2019
Hello madam
Please I want to know if you submit an online express entry for the first time do you have to continue submitting an online EE until u get an ITA or you submit it once and wait until u get an ITA

KiranD

May 9, 2019

I am also facing the same issue..Rentered the fields in the order from recent to last..Haven't miss any month in the last 10 years but still facing the problem..Are you able to fix your issue..???
If yes please let me know also ...
Thanks

niits

Aug 16, 2019
Post ITA Phase.

First, let me thank you folks for writing the sticky post so well and helping everyone in the community. I am new and will have lots of stupid questions because I do not know anyone who has done this around me. So please bear with me.

I received an ITA on 20th August and here are my questions:
1. My job code is 2171. Does anyone have templates of letter references that I can use ? I will need 7 letters and have to draft the first version for all of them !!! This is my biggest worry and would love your help here <3
2. Medical: I have already booked my medical but not filled my application yet. Is that ok ? Like do I need to fill and submit the application before doing medical ? Do I need to give doctor some kind of special number from Canadian immigration form etc. ?
3. Police Verification : I have already booked my police verification appointment but not filled my application yet. Is that ok ? Like do I need to fill and submit the application before doing police verification ? Do I need to give police people some kind of special number from Canadian immigration form etc. ?
4. Dates in the form: Do my dates in the application form have to be exact and match the letters ? Because, in that case I will have to wait on filling the forms a bit
5. Personalised Document Checklist: I read somewhere that I get a personalised document list. When and where do I get it? After I have filled and submitted the online form ?
6. Passport: Do I need to submit my passport now at the end of the 60 days? Or they will process my application and will ask for the Passport later on!

Thanks everyone in advance for the help :)

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Post ITA Phase.

First, let me thank you folks for writing the sticky post so well and helping everyone in the community. I am new and will have lots of stupid questions because I do not know anyone who has done this around me. So please bear with me.

I received an ITA on 20th August and here are my questions:
1. My job code is 2171. Does anyone have templates of letter references that I can use ? I will need 7 letters and have to draft the first version for all of them !!! This is my biggest worry and would love your help here <3
2. Medical: I have already booked my medical but not filled my application yet. Is that ok ? Like do I need to fill and submit the application before doing medical ? Do I need to give doctor some kind of special number from Canadian immigration form etc. ?
3. Police Verification : I have already booked my police verification appointment but not filled my application yet. Is that ok ? Like do I need to fill and submit the application before doing police verification ? Do I need to give police people some kind of special number from Canadian immigration form etc. ?
4. Dates in the form: Do my dates in the application form have to be exact and match the letters ? Because, in that case I will have to wait on filling the forms a bit
5. Personalised Document Checklist: I read somewhere that I get a personalised document list. When and where do I get it? After I have filled and submitted the online form ?
6. Passport: Do I need to submit my passport now at the end of the 60 days? Or they will process my application and will ask for the Passport later on!

Thanks everyone in advance for the help :)
Already replied in a separate thread

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hello madam
Please I want to know if you submit an online express entry for the first time do you have to continue submitting an online EE until u get an ITA or you submit it once and wait until u get an ITA
You have to submit your Express entry profile just once. You only need to update it if there is any updation in your career.

Rest if you qualify, you would receive an ITA as and when, as per the Express Entry profile, you become eligible for the same.

Engineer007

Aug 13, 2019
Hi everyone
I created my profile and i did high school in india and 2 year diploma in Canada. In my profile do i need to add Indian high school education or only Canadian diploma ?
Thanks