Overall 8
Hey guys !
My crs score is 458 right now
I have done post graduation diploma in Canada
BTech in India
IELTS 9 8 7 7
One year of experience in India.
My documents are under review in WES

Can anyone please tell me where to start my application ?
I have no clue at all.
Which entry where to start documents needed
Any help would be much appreciated
You need to wait till WES results come. Then you can start creating your profile in EE.

Reactions: Amanjot7

habeeb2k4

Mar 26, 2018
Good day my good people.

I am a resident in Dubai and I want to write IELTS this month. Due to some reasons, my international passport is not available to be used for the exams. As a result, I am planning to register with my EMIRATES ID CARD.

My questions are:
1. Can the use of emirates id card cause any problem with express entry application?
2. The emirates id expires in October ending, will that pose any problems?
3. is there anyone on this platform that have used this ID in the past and experience no problems with the IRCC?

Kindly treat as an urgent matter.

Thank you.

Paulson247

May 27, 2019
Good day my good people.

I am a resident in Dubai and I want to write IELTS this month. Due to some reasons, my international passport is not available to be used for the exams. As a result, I am planning to register with my EMIRATES ID CARD.

My questions are:
1. Can the use of emirates id card cause any problem with express entry application?
2. The emirates id expires in October ending, will that pose any problems?
3. is there anyone on this platform that have used this ID in the past and experience no problems with the IRCC?

Kindly treat as an urgent matter.

Thank you.
You can use Emirates IF for the IELTS. You won’t have any issues whatsoever

Miraclenaza

Aug 8, 2019
I have an issue. I took the eligibility test and got a CRS of 449 and an EE number generated and sent to my email to complete my application which I did only to have another score of 379. I have no clue what the issue really is that caused the change in scores.
I am married ( the principal applicant) below 29yrs, masters degree, IELTS L,R,W,S: 8,7.5,6,7 over 3years work experience.
Please can someone help me out?

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Hello all, I have a difficult situation here about express entry and I wish you guys can answer me. I am trying to claim CRS points for my foreign work experience, in 2015 I worked under NOC B back home for 2 months ( summer job after high school), and in 2016 I worked under NOC B back home for 3 months, and from late 2015-2017 I was studying in Canada and I went home in 2016 to get that skilled summer job. Now I have worked in my home country for 6 months which gives me 1 year of skilled work experience in total. But I didn't mention the 2015 and 2016 work history when I applied for my work permit, until now I realize I can use the work experience. I can get all the documents, payslips in English and notarized, but my agent said my failure to mention the previous work experience and now trying to claim points for it can lead to misinterpretation. What do you guys think? Should I just work for another 6 months or I can try to apply? Many thanks!

May 16, 2019
Hi
I just want to know that can we show different job profile in FSW
I have 2 year experience in teaching, 6 months in NGO n 6 months as market analyst.
Can it be consider 3years experience for EE

May 16, 2019
I have an issue. I took the eligibility test and got a CRS of 449 and an EE number generated and sent to my email to complete my application which I did only to have another score of 379. I have no clue what the issue really is that caused the change in scores.
I am married ( the principal applicant) below 29yrs, masters degree, IELTS L,R,W,S: 8,7.5,6,7 over 3years work experience.
Please can someone help me out?
Check your writing score again in eligibility criteria if its comes down from 7 to 6 it can make huge difference in crs score

Miraclenaza

Aug 8, 2019
Check your writing score again in eligibility criteria if its comes down from 7 to 6 it can make huge difference in crs score
I used the same information in the eligibility criteria including the writing score of IELTS but still got the 449 and then completed the application and got 379. I don't know if I did something wrong and if I should just delete my application and reapply. I have been 2 months in the pool.

dashmaxpayne

May 8, 2018
Does your CRS get auto reduced/refreshed a day after your Birthday ?
or
Does it gets locked when you last update your profile (may be a day before your Birthday)

Sushil ror

Aug 9, 2019
Hi, I am Sushil form india. My wife has a 3 more years in teaching in India. We are planning to move canada EE. Is india teaching experience valid to get teaching job in canada. Or she will have to do canadian degree.
Thanks
Sushil

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi, I am Sushil form india. My wife has a 3 more years in teaching in India. We are planning to move canada EE. Is india teaching experience valid to get teaching job in canada. Or she will have to do canadian degree.
Thanks
Sushil
i think she needs degree in education , if it is her primary occupation.

Suhanigupta

Jul 29, 2019
Hii

Since WES is giving 1 year PG Diploma to Indian MBA now. ( except IIT and IIM). It is essential to find out which agency is giving masters equivalence to recognized MBA/ PGDM from India. So I request people who have already received their ECA reports from ICES, ICAS or CES to share the outcomes received.

Paulson247

May 27, 2019
Thanks for the response. But won't it be a problem that it will expire two months after the ielts exam?
As long as it’s still valid up until the day of the exam. You would be allowed to write your exam. You can contact your exam centre before applying. You can reach this centre on WhatsApp/call +971 4 278 1780 (university of Wollongong in Dubia)
Good luck