+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

saurabh2004

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hi Friends

I am planning to initiate the process for EE. I am an Indian citizen, presently residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Just looking for a advise that which is a easier and quicker option whether to file it through Saudi or India

Regards

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hi Friends

I am planning to initiate the process for EE. I am an Indian citizen, presently residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Just looking for a advise that which is a easier and quicker option whether to file it through Saudi or India

Regards
It actually does not matter where you file your application from.

mdeel

Jul 3, 2018
Anyone from Pakistan i need to know which degrees are need to be attested and from where. Can anyone please help me out thank you

Ejoor

Jul 5, 2018
CRS Score of 401 that i got on express visa application, what does it mean? And how do i proceed for my Profile update?

karanrajpal84

Dec 4, 2017
Hi All,

My PR application is in procrss and AOR is 4th april. And after that my Work Permit was also initiated by my employer for Canada. Now i have the WP stamped in my passport on 8th May ,but this information is not in my application. Is it necessary to inform CIC ? I got this after i submitted the application for PR. Please suggest.
I have a similar situation. I reckon you must update your CIC about this. I'm guessing there are no challenges in applying for a WP while your EE is in process, right?

karanrajpal84

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys, would anyone know if one needs to submit a new police clearance certificate if one of the dependents changed their country of residence? For instance, I currently live in Australia and had submitted all my police clearances accordingly, however, my wife recently joined me here and hasn't lived here prior. At the time of submitting the application post-ITA, we didn't share an Aussie PCC for her as she was still residing elsewhere. Now, we've updated her residential address to Aus, but I was wanting to figure out whether this would entail getting her Aussie PCC done as well? Would the CIC ask for it eventually?

Prompt responses would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers!
Karan

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi guys, would anyone know if one needs to submit a new police clearance certificate if one of the dependents changed their country of residence? For instance, I currently live in Australia and had submitted all my police clearances accordingly, however, my wife recently joined me here and hasn't lived here prior. At the time of submitting the application post-ITA, we didn't share an Aussie PCC for her as she was still residing elsewhere. Now, we've updated her residential address to Aus, but I was wanting to figure out whether this would entail getting her Aussie PCC done as well? Would the CIC ask for it eventually?

Prompt responses would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers!
Karan
Unless your wife stays in Aussie for 6 month is a row, she doesn't need it.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Reactions: karanrajpal84

Normona

Jul 9, 2018
Hi,
I am applying for PR with my spouse and after accepting the ITA we didn't receive PPR yet but some differences started between me and my spouse. We don't have any intention to get a divorce but if things get worsed can I get the divorce in few months after landing in Canada?

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi All,

I have a query regarding WES.
My name in passport is John Doe
My name on Engineering certificate is D John
My name on MBA degree is John D

Will this create an issue in WES evaluation?

AABA

Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I will be going to Canada next month as an international student, I have received my student visa. I wanted to know if it is safe to submit my EE now or should I do it once I have entered Canada?

gayatrigandhi

Jul 12, 2018
Hi, I am new to this process. I just calculated my FSWP points and thats coming to 74. I created an EE profile but unable to submit to generate a CRS score. Can anyone help, pls?