Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
** URGENT HELP REQUIRED **
To all experts in the group.
I have received my ITA & don't have enough funds for Proof of Funds. I have following doubts:
1. Can I borrow money from my father in law as a gift deed?
2. If not father in law, can my spouse take a loan and give me a gift deed? (she is not accompanying me)
3. In both cases, is it necessary to show account statements of the person from whom gift deed is taken?

Please help me out
It's better to get a gift deed and affidavit for the funds needed and copy of your bank statement showing that particular transaction of funds and letter of explanation.

Reactions: yamaha.rx135

Canfling

May 9, 2018
Hi All

I have a bit of a situation and I need advise. I got ITA and I noticed afterwards that IELTS academic is not acceptable. I immediately booked for general IELTS but my dilemma is if I wait for 2weeks up until my ielts general results are out my PCC will expire in those 2weeks. Is it ok if I submit my application with the academic IELTS just before my PCC expires then submit my IELTS general results as soon as they arrive with a loe which will be like 3days later. Please advise

Reactions: Dolly123

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi All

I have a bit of a situation and I need advise. I got ITA and I noticed afterwards that IELTS academic is not acceptable. I immediately booked for general IELTS but my dilemma is if I wait for 2weeks up until my ielts general results are out my PCC will expire in those 2weeks. Is it ok if I submit my application with the academic IELTS just before my PCC expires then submit my IELTS general results as soon as they arrive with a loe which will be like 3days later. Please advise
You cannot do that. Your application will be rejected if you do as you mentioned. There is no option but to decline ITA.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi All

You stand a chance of been rejected if you do that. It's better to reject your ITA, then create a fresh profile with your new IELTS and do a new PCC to play safe

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. help needed here..
I created EE profile some 15 days back and realised that it can't be submitted without ECA no. and that it needs to be submitted within 60 days.
But I have just applied for ECA and won't get it before another 2 months.
(1) Now in this case if I don't submit profile within 60 days, what happens then?
(2) If my profile expires can I create another in same account ?
(3) if I complete my profile except ECA no. will it show my CRS ? Just wanted to be sure that CRS as per crs calc. Is correct.
Pls. advise. Thanks.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hello guys.. help needed here..
I created EE profile some 15 days back and realised that it can't be submitted without ECA no. and that it needs to be submitted within 60 days.
But I have just applied for ECA and won't get it before another 2 months.
(1) Now in this case if I don't submit profile within 60 days, what happens then?
(2) If my profile expires can I create another in same account ?
(3) if I complete my profile except ECA no. will it show my CRS ? Just wanted to be sure that CRS as per crs calc. Is correct.
Pls. advise. Thanks.
Pointwise answers below:
(1) The profile expires and you will need to recreate and refill the information.
(2) Yes
(3) No. Unless your profile is complete with all the information you cannot submit and scores wont be calculated.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. Has anyone obtained PCC in India through Passport site..Need some help as follows:-
(1)How much time does it take?
(2)What docs are required?
(3)Do officials visit residence?
Pls. reply. THANKS.

tejp19

Mar 4, 2018
Hello guys. Please help me with that. Me and my spouse both in Canada work permit and I can list her as non accompany and my points will be 439.ls that possible I can sponsor her later on. Please guy reply

kempil

May 10, 2018
Hey guys, I have recently created my crs profile. But I am kinda lost in between points, bureaucracy, anxiety and all. I would highly appreciate if someone could advise me what my chances are to get an invitation with 434 this year.

I have had my bfa in canada, 1.5 years work experience in Toronto, Celpip L9 R9 S8 W8, and with the rest of my information my score only hits up to 434. It looks like I qualify for the Provincial Nominee ( if I get noticed in the pool). But should I rely on that and at least have tiny bit of hope to get extra points through PN? Or does it seem like retaking an english exam is the only way possible?

I have a lot of anxiety issues when it comes to taking the english exam again since it makes me insanely self conscious, don't know if I can handle that again. What are your suggestions?

YPal

Star Member
Mar 19, 2011
Thanks so much Sri RajKamalMohanRam jee for posting this thread. I wish I had come here before rather than looking at other places.

So what I understand from this post is this: Even if you do not have 67 points to qualify under the FSWP, you can still qualify under the other two express entry programs which are FST or CEC. To see if you qualify under any of these programs you need to see if you are eligible with the Come to Canada tool. Am I right so far? I had all this time been thinking that since that I do not have 67 points to qualify, I am not eligible for EE at all.

Since I am planning to take the Red Seal exam, I went to the Come to Canada tool and under the question where it asks if I have a qualification from a Canadian province or territory, I clicked on yes. It tells me that I am eligible to apply with a number starting with EN and a 10 digit number after that. So does this makes me eligible to apply for the EE stream? If the answer is yes, I do not still see any increase in my CSR score even after entering this in the CSR score calculator. So does that still make me eligible to apply under the Express Entry system after I have attained the Red Seal certificate?

So from the above I am concluding that even though the red seal exam will make me eligible to apply under the Express Entry, it does not necessarily increase the CSR score which is only 393 as I do not get any points for my age. However it could help me as I otherwise qualify to apply for some provinces. So if I am lucky, my CSR score may be accepted?

Please advise if I am on the right track. Thanks so much

YPal

Star Member
Mar 19, 2011
Hey guys, I have recently created my crs profile. But I am kinda lost in between points, bureaucracy, anxiety and all. I would highly appreciate if someone could advise me what my chances are to get an invitation with 434 this year.

I have had my bfa in canada, 1.5 years work experience in Toronto, Celpip L9 R9 S8 W8, and with the rest of my information my score only hits up to 434. It looks like I qualify for the Provincial Nominee ( if I get noticed in the pool). But should I rely on that and at least have tiny bit of hope to get extra points through PN? Or does it seem like retaking an english exam is the only way possible?

I have a lot of anxiety issues when it comes to taking the english exam again since it makes me insanely self conscious, don't know if I can handle that again. What are your suggestions?

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Hello folks,
I have accepted my ITA in 19th April 2018. I am working in one organisation and shows the same as my employer in my application. Now I would like to change my job.

Do I need to inform CIC about this? If yes, what is the procedure for the same.

In what circumstances I can change the job?