Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Need urgent help.
I m from India.
My spouse's passport and other id docs are of her bachelor time.
After marriage i did not change anything on docs.
Now while applying for PCC. They ask for current address which is my home address but on her docs address is of her parents house.
What to do??
Any couple from india here ??
Any.expert guidance?? Please
PCC doesn’t list out the addresses- it’s perfectly fine.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I

I am sorry if I misunderstood you. Would you kindly paste the link for SS thread. Secondly, I am in civil service and not any sort of armed or military one. Perhaps things would be a bit easier in my case. I dearly hope so. Anyways, thanks for the input and best of luck xx

To your earlier question, I'm an Indian national based out of India and got my PPR in 2 weeks :)

Here you go-

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/security-screening.99759/

I know many Pakistani acquaintances and friends who got it in 2 months- however, there still seems to be an overwhelming majority stuck in security screening.

Yusra_1111

Apr 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Can someone help me in this regards, if someone is PR holder for herself, spouse and 1 kid in from 2015 and now they have another kid in 2018 and want her to get PR so what will be the process? can we directly send infant's documents to CHC or what?

It's little urgent if anyone can help..... many thanks in advance

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
My spouse is canadian citizen and I'm applying through express entry. We don't have a child. How much funds should I maintain in my bank account?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
My spouse is canadian citizen and I'm applying through express entry. We don't have a child. How much funds should I maintain in my bank account?
As your spouse must already be in Canada and not accompany you for PR purpose, you need to show funds only for yourself which is:
Number of
Family Members
Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
$12,475

sumit8383

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am seeking help from you all. I planned to apply with my wife as primary applicant (total 463 points). If I apply as primary I make 451 points, which is ok too, but does not give us enough buffer in case the cut off rises. We have all the documentation ready except the work experience letter(s)

My wife had worked in 3 different positions in an organization in India for a total duration of 4.5 years. Her roles and responsibilities (for all 3 positions and entire 4.5 years) align 90% with the main duties mentioned under NOC code 6221 (which is skill level type B), and hence gives us the required minimum of 3 years of experience under any NOC code.

Her job titles though align with NOC code 6221 (which is skill level type B) for 2 years of experience & NOC code 0601 (which is skill level type 0) for 2.5 years of experience (note that the title was misleading as she was never in management but her title of Sales Manager makes one believe that she was performing management function. None of the responsibilities under 0601 were performed by my wife)

As you can see if they judge on the basis of job title only, my wife does not have minimum 3 years of work experience under any one NOC code or any skill level type.

Q.1 Does CIC decide NOC codes based on job title or main duties? Or both?

Q.2 given our situation, one option would be to write a letter of explanation regarding this, but would that be worth taking a chance?

Q.3 Should I simply apply as myself as primary applicant and avoid all this at the expense of a lower CRS score of 451 (last cut off was 441)

Any other thoughts/inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hi, need ur guidance.
I went to passport office in delhi to enquire about pcc.
A person there said that if i want spouse name on PCC then i have to re issue the passport updated with new address and spouse name.

And my consultant is saying that IT IS MUST to have husband name written on the PCC of WIFE.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Should I do medical first before get an ITA. My score is 439. Is it enough to get PR
It's better to do your medical after you have received ITA because it's only valid for a year and your pr will be connected with your medical.
439 is a good score.

Reactions: Jakev

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi, need ur guidance.
I went to passport office in delhi to enquire about pcc.
A person there said that if i want spouse name on PCC then i have to re issue the passport updated with new address and spouse name.

And my consultant is saying that IT IS MUST to have husband name written on the PCC of WIFE.
Incorrect.

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi,
I studied 2 year college in Toronto, ON, Canada. with diploma awarded. Somehow my score for Canadian education is 0. Any idea?
My total score is 321, I am very frustrated now. NOC 4214

sumit8383

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am seeking help from you all. I planned to apply with my wife as primary applicant (total 463 points). If I apply as primary I make 451 points, which is ok too, but does not give us enough buffer in case the cut off rises. We have all the documentation ready except the work experience letter(s)

My wife had worked in 3 different positions in an organization in India for a total duration of 4.5 years. Her roles and responsibilities (for all 3 positions and entire 4.5 years) align 90% with the main duties mentioned under NOC code 6221 (which is skill level type B), and hence gives us the required minimum of 3 years of experience under any NOC code.

Her job titles though align with NOC code 6221 (which is skill level type B) for 2 years of experience & NOC code 0601 (which is skill level type 0) for 2.5 years of experience (note that the title was misleading as she was never in management but her title of Sales Manager makes one believe that she was performing management function. None of the responsibilities under 0601 were performed by my wife)

As you can see if they judge on the basis of job title only, my wife does not have minimum 3 years of work experience under any one NOC code or any skill level type.

Q.1 Does CIC decide NOC codes based on job title or main duties? Or both?

Q.2 given our situation, one option would be to write a letter of explanation regarding this, but would that be worth taking a chance?

Q.3 Should I simply apply as myself as primary applicant and avoid all this at the expense of a lower CRS score of 451 (last cut off was 441)

Any other thoughts/inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Senior members here...what do you suggest?

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
** URGENT HELP REQUIRED **
To all experts in the group.
I have received my ITA & don't have enough funds for Proof of Funds. I have following doubts:
1. Can I borrow money from my father in law as a gift deed?
2. If not father in law, can my spouse take a loan and give me a gift deed? (she is not accompanying me)
3. In both cases, is it necessary to show account statements of the person from whom gift deed is taken?

Please help me out

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
** URGENT HELP REQUIRED **
To all experts in the group.
I have received my ITA & don't have enough funds for Proof of Funds. I have following doubts:
1. Can I borrow money from my father in law as a gift deed?
2. If not father in law, can my spouse take a loan and give me a gift deed? (she is not accompanying me)
3. In both cases, is it necessary to show account statements of the person from whom gift deed is taken?

Please help me out
Borrowing of POF is not accepted by IRCC so, you have to make it look like a give. You can get the money from your father in law and have and gift deed make. I feel that is better than your wife taking a loan.
It is not compulsory to submit the statement of the person doing the gift deed. Just have a copy of the cheque and all reference required as regards the transaction.

Reactions: yamaha.rx135