10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi Friends

I created my EE profile on the 2nd of February.
In the form, I indicated, That I wanted to be considered for all PNPs.
After submitting the profile, in the EE Profile summary page on my account
it says
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Me
anadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met

My CRS score is 383, which is not sufficient for OINP, but I should qualify for PNP prgrams like SINP, MINP

Can I Know why the profile says Provincial Nominee Program Not Met.
Please help
Thanks

ruka

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Friends

I created my EE profile on the 2nd of February.
In the form, I indicated, That I wanted to be considered for all PNPs.
After submitting the profile, in the EE Profile summary page on my account
it says
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Me
anadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met

My CRS score is 383, which is not sufficient for OINP, but I should qualify for PNP prgrams like SINP, MINP

Can I Know why the profile says Provincial Nominee Program Not Met.
Please help
Thanks

ruka
Check how many points you get from following table and post here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Question: Suppose I apply for PCC today I get it this month end for me and my husband for malaysia. And suppose if my husband travels again in March end to malaysia he has some work. So will cic question the date again of entry to malaysia. As PCC will be done only till the last month.

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Dear all, I’m the PA and I have two years of work experience and I’m expecting an ITA soon hopefully. I would like to ask you for documents needed to prove work experience I have salary certificate and letter of experience but my consultant asked me to provide one year tax sheet and bank statements to prove salary transfer, so do you think it’s mandatory to provide these latter certificates?
Does my accompanying spouse also have to provide them to prove his work experience?
Your answer would be highly appreciated.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Question: Suppose I apply for PCC today I get it this month end for me and my husband for malaysia. And suppose if my husband travels again in March end to malaysia he has some work. So will cic question the date again of entry to malaysia. As PCC will be done only till the last month.
Since post PCC, you will already have filed your PR application so it won't matter. anyways, your passports will be with CIC post PCC procedure.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
It's 383 my friend.
But why does it say I have not met the requirement for provincial Nominee program

Thanks
I was asking about six factor calculation. You will get points out of 100. And it should be greater than or equals to 67.

You should have CLB 7 in IELTS by the way.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
I was asking about six factor calculation. You will get points out of 100. And it should be greater than or equals to 67.

You should have CLB 7 in IELTS by the way.
Hi

Reading - 7 (CLB 9)
Writing - 7 (CLB 9)
Listening - 8.5 (CLB 10)
Speaking - 8 (CLB 10)

six factor points (73)
Language - 24
Education (Masters) - 23
Experience - 15
Age - 6
adaptability - 5
Total = 73

Thanks

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Hi

Reading - 7 (CLB 9)
Writing - 7 (CLB 9)
Listening - 8.5 (CLB 10)
Speaking - 8 (CLB 10)

six factor points (73)
Language - 24
Education (Masters) - 23
Experience - 15
Age - 6
adaptability - 5
Total = 73

Thanks
Bro if I'm not wrong please check the bold guidelines below to qualify for PNP i think you should be nominated by particular province to get additional 600 points ....

Almost all of Canada's provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada. These people have the skills, education and work experience they need to contribute to the economy of that province or territory.

To qualify for the Provincial Nominee Program, you must:
• be nominated by a specific Canadian province or territory

• plan to live outside the province of Quebec (Note: The province of Quebec chooses its own skilled workers. If you plan on living in Quebec, see Quebec-selected skilled workers for more information)

Each participating province and territory has its own nomination guidelines. They can change without notice. You should check their websites for the most up-to-date information.
If you accept a nomination, you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both IRCC and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you are intending to reside in that province or territory and that you will comply with other such related program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for other skilled worker programs.

James.

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi All,

Can someone from India help me with WES query.

Apparently, they are not issuing Canadian masters equivalent to PGPM courses in India for ECA. I have a PGPM from IBS, BENGALURU and an MBA from ICFAI University, DEHRADUN.

Has anyone from ICFAI DEHRADUN or IBS received masters equivalent? ICFAI DEHRADUN is UGC recognized for MBA degree.

Janebaker

Feb 8, 2018
Hello, I just want to find out something. I got my ITA based on my bachelors and diploma degree (2certificate) bt I updates my WES evaluation to include my masters which is still underevaluation and would be out soon and I dd mention in the EE that my masters has not bin evaluated by Wes. My question is would it be a problem if my new WES comes out and I applied with the previous. Would it affect my application in any way

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Bro if I'm not wrong please check the bold guidelines below to qualify for PNP i think you should be nominated by particular province to get additional 600 points ....

Almost all of Canada's provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada. These people have the skills, education and work experience they need to contribute to the economy of that province or territory.

To qualify for the Provincial Nominee Program, you must:
• be nominated by a specific Canadian province or territory

• plan to live outside the province of Quebec (Note: The province of Quebec chooses its own skilled workers. If you plan on living in Quebec, see Quebec-selected skilled workers for more information)

Each participating province and territory has its own nomination guidelines. They can change without notice. You should check their websites for the most up-to-date information.
If you accept a nomination, you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both IRCC and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you are intending to reside in that province or territory and that you will comply with other such related program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for other skilled worker programs.

James.
Thanks a lot james.
I think in my profile it indicates as 'not met ' as I have not a nomination from any PNP

thanks again

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Thanks a lot james.
I think in my profile it indicates as 'not met ' as I have not a nomination from any PNP

thanks again
Always welcome:) once you get the nomation from any province it will be showing as PNP met option.

James.

Sam89_

Feb 7, 2018
My visitor visa application was rejected n I’m planning to put file 2nd time so wt proofs of tie with my country, I’ve to show in that document ?
N I’m doing job so wt thing I need to put into experience letter ? Pls help me

Sam89_

Feb 7, 2018
My visitor visa application was rejected n I’m planning to put file 2nd time so wt proofs of tie with my country, I’ve to show in that document ?
N I’m doing job so wt thing I need to put into experience letter ? Pls help me
Pls help me cz I needed to go there due to family reasons