VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I have completed my Masters from University of Queensland in Australia, Bachelors from Bangalore university in India and Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from National Law School of India University (PGDIPR).

What would be the best approach for sending the documents to WES?

a) Request the documents from University of Queensland be couriered to Bangalore and then combine all the transcripts into one envelope and send it to WES or
b) Request my Australian university to send the sealed copy of the transcript directly to WES and then separately send the transcripts for my bachelors and PGDIPR transcripts to WES. Would this option result in additional charges?

Please let me know your thoughts on the same. Thank you.
Hi,

Once you complete the online forms on WES they give you specific instructions on what they want.
However, my general take is option B is best. There will be no extra charges.

All the best

Oct 14, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
11-11-2017
Hi,

Once you complete the online forms on WES they give you specific instructions on what they want.
However, my general take is option B is best. There will be no extra charges.

All the best
Thank you so much for your quick response :)

Oct 30, 2017
Dear Fellas,

Privileged to find such wonderful forum with plethora of information required for one seeking an immigration opportunity to Canada. This article is so far so good however have arrived at junction of making a vital decision whether to do entire process at my own or seek help from consultant. I believe a help on this forum would definitely boost my confidence in going ahead at my own.

Basis the information gathered so far I have divided the entire express entry (EE) under FSW program into 4 segments. I request a help on reviewing my approach & gaps and identifying the show-stoppers during these phases if any.

Phase 1-

1) IELTS,
2) ECA through WES

For processing ECA, I need help on document attestation. So, my post SSC (10th) background is as follows-

Education - 1) Diploma,
2) Degree- Engineering

Institutions- 1) Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE),
2) University of Mumbai

Documents- 1) Mark sheets for all the 3 years & passing certificate issued by MSBTE,
2) Mark sheets for 2nd and 3rd years issued by college (Direct 2nd year admission, hence only 4th year (7th & 8th Semesters) results issued by University),
Mark sheet for 4th(Final) year & convocation certificate issued by University

Basis my understanding of ECA & requirements of WES, I require to submit attested copies of aforementioned documents. However, kindly advise me on following queries & point out if I have missed out anything -

1) Do I require to attest all kinds of mark sheet i.e. passing & A.T.K.T for both diploma & degree ?
2) Would the attestation on b/w Xerox copies of mark sheets, diploma passing certificate & convocation certificate suffice or require to obtain transcripts ?
3) Do I need to attest 2nd & 3rd years engineering degree mark sheets from college as there are mixed bag of comments on this forum; some got these attested from University’s Churchgate office & for some University refused to attest.
4) After going through few postings I found there’s slight confusion over the authorities who would attest these documents & their charges. For eg. charges from Kalina found to be heavier than that of Churchgate.
My approach will be-
a. Diploma mark sheets & passing certificate--> MSBTE, Khar
b. If ‘No’ for point no. 3 then- Degree mark sheets, convocation certificate--> Vidyarthi Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Churchgate
c. If ‘Yes’ for point no. 3 then- 2nd & 3rd years mark sheets--> College & Degree mark sheet & convocation certificate--> Vidyarthi Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Churchgate
5) Do I require to mention WES application no. on all these documents or only on envelopes?
6) Can I put both sealed attested documents of diploma & degree into one single envelope & send to WES?

Phase 2-

Create EE profile

Phase 3-

Wait for ITA & track PNP. Subsequently arrange for sufficient funds, police clearance certificate & employee reference letter detailing work hours, job duties, no. of years served signed by immediate supervisor.

Phase 4-

Medicals & furnish all mandatory documents. If required prepare for an interview with visa officer.

Dosing from consultants-
1) The process is tedious in nature and one requires a constant attention to the changes express entry schemes as no notification(s) on changes will be circulated to you.
2) For filing PNP nomination one has to apply at their own and the filing window stays only for short span hence the 24 x 7 accountant's team would nail the opportunity for me. 1 x free PNP nomination, rest will be charged @ Rs. XYZ.... Being an IT professional have bright chances in Ontario PNP.
My query- I believe province invites candidate to apply based on the fulfillment criteria and not the other way where a candidate applies for province, is it correct ??
3) We will continue to support post 1 year expiry of EE profile till I get visa.
4) We will tailor made your resume as per Canadian standard, match job responsibilities in your reference letter to nullify chances of rejection.
5) Liaison with assessment agencies for erroneous documents & visa officer on case.
6) Agreement with Canadian lawyer is beneficial than with agent.
7) IELTS CLB 9 or more is key to direct invite else PNP may open doors basis my profile scoring.

After reading the entire process and pondering on above dosing, I wonder what value additions will I get by hiring consultant...could be a peace of mind for time being but the thrill, challenges & emotions one may undergo in self-processing can not be expressed in words. Just wanted to know if I do entire process at my own where & what will be chances of show-stopper?

Too much of essay but.......can I just make this dream turned into a reality by my own??....requesting comments......

Thanks!!

Reactions: godavari

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Friends!

After submitting the PR application, how much time does it take to get the final decision and stamping request.

Tentatively on current trends?

Thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello Friends!

After submitting the PR application, how much time does it take to get the final decision and stamping request.

Tentatively on current trends?

Thanks,
Every case is different. I have been following applicants from September closely and many of them have got PPR within a month (some in 15 days). However, it really depends on your case and the personnel processing your case. IRCC aims to process 80% of the applications within 6 months.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dear Fellas,

Privileged to find such wonderful forum with plethora of information required for one seeking an immigration opportunity to Canada. This article is so far so good however have arrived at junction of making a vital decision whether to do entire process at my own or seek help from consultant. I believe a help on this forum would definitely boost my confidence in going ahead at my own.

Basis the information gathered so far I have divided the entire express entry (EE) under FSW program into 4 segments. I request a help on reviewing my approach & gaps and identifying the show-stoppers during these phases if any.

Phase 1-

1) IELTS,
2) ECA through WES

For processing ECA, I need help on document attestation. So, my post SSC (10th) background is as follows-

Education - 1) Diploma,
2) Degree- Engineering

Institutions- 1) Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE),
2) University of Mumbai

Documents- 1) Mark sheets for all the 3 years & passing certificate issued by MSBTE,
2) Mark sheets for 2nd and 3rd years issued by college (Direct 2nd year admission, hence only 4th year (7th & 8th Semesters) results issued by University),
Mark sheet for 4th(Final) year & convocation certificate issued by University

Basis my understanding of ECA & requirements of WES, I require to submit attested copies of aforementioned documents. However, kindly advise me on following queries & point out if I have missed out anything -

1) Do I require to attest all kinds of mark sheet i.e. passing & A.T.K.T for both diploma & degree ?
2) Would the attestation on b/w Xerox copies of mark sheets, diploma passing certificate & convocation certificate suffice or require to obtain transcripts ?
3) Do I need to attest 2nd & 3rd years engineering degree mark sheets from college as there are mixed bag of comments on this forum; some got these attested from University’s Churchgate office & for some University refused to attest.
4) After going through few postings I found there’s slight confusion over the authorities who would attest these documents & their charges. For eg. charges from Kalina found to be heavier than that of Churchgate.
My approach will be-
a. Diploma mark sheets & passing certificate--> MSBTE, Khar
b. If ‘No’ for point no. 3 then- Degree mark sheets, convocation certificate--> Vidyarthi Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Churchgate
c. If ‘Yes’ for point no. 3 then- 2nd & 3rd years mark sheets--> College & Degree mark sheet & convocation certificate--> Vidyarthi Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Churchgate
5) Do I require to mention WES application no. on all these documents or only on envelopes?
6) Can I put both sealed attested documents of diploma & degree into one single envelope & send to WES?

Phase 2-

Create EE profile

Phase 3-

Wait for ITA & track PNP. Subsequently arrange for sufficient funds, police clearance certificate & employee reference letter detailing work hours, job duties, no. of years served signed by immediate supervisor.

Phase 4-

Medicals & furnish all mandatory documents. If required prepare for an interview with visa officer. Interview is extremely unlikely. I recall reading about 2 people who got an interview call since 2015. Obviously, not all cases are reported here but nonetheless, we can assume is is very unlikely for you to get an interview.

Dosing from consultants-
1) The process is tedious in nature and one requires a constant attention to the changes express entry schemes as no notification(s) on changes will be circulated to you.

Well, if you do have time to learn and research, you do NOT need a consultant. However, if you are extremely busy and you cannot pay attention to minute details, you should probably hire a consultant. If you do decide to hire one, please ask them for their license number. Only consultants that are registered with ICCRC (now the regulations have changed I guess; Nonetheless, they should be licensed by the regulatory body in order to legally provide immigration advice).

2) For filing PNP nomination one has to apply at their own and the filing window stays only for short span hence the 24 x 7 accountant's team would nail the opportunity for me. 1 x free PNP nomination, rest will be charged @ Rs. XYZ.... Being an IT professional have bright chances in Ontario PNP.

Nobody knows the criteria that OINP uses to issue a NOI. Also, the Human Capital Priorities Stream is not open at the moment. They might re-open next year when they get allocated a fresh quota for 2018.

For SINP, you would have to initiate the application (there is no concept of NOI from the province for SINP).

My query- I believe province invites candidate to apply based on the fulfillment criteria and not the other way where a candidate applies for province, is it correct ??

3) We will continue to support post 1 year expiry of EE profile till I get visa.

EE profile will NOT expire if you get an ITA and/or you submit your PR application. The expiry of your EE profile does not have any consequences or implications whatsoever - you can just create a new profile.

4) We will tailor made your resume as per Canadian standard, match job responsibilities in your reference letter to nullify chances of rejection.

Resume is NOT required for the application process (at least post ITA)

5) Liaison with assessment agencies for erroneous documents & visa officer on case.

Sorry, what does this mean? I don't get it.

6) Agreement with Canadian lawyer is beneficial than with agent.

A licensed Canadian Immigration Professional.

7) IELTS CLB 9 or more is key to direct invite else PNP may open doors basis my profile scoring.

True. CLB-9 maximizes your CRS score.

After reading the entire process and pondering on above dosing, I wonder what value additions will I get by hiring consultant...could be a peace of mind for time being but the thrill, challenges & emotions one may undergo in self-processing can not be expressed in words. Just wanted to know if I do entire process at my own where & what will be chances of show-stopper?

Too much of essay but.......can I just make this dream turned into a reality by my own??....requesting comments......

Thanks!!

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hello Guys, i need a quick suggestion on raising a CSE for something regarding POF

my Timeline:

AOR 11-Oct-17
NA1 11-Oct-17
MEP 27-Oct-17
IP1 27-Oct-17
NA2 30-Oct-17

Q- In my application i have provided the following POF:

(Required Funds in my case CAD 18,825)

My funds:
Bank#1(Pakistan) CAD 14,500 apx
Bank#2(UAE) CAD 9,500 apx
Total CAD 24,000

I just found in some of the threads about the POF and rejections due to it.

basically i think i have made a mistake.

in my Bank#2 i have 2 accounts (1 Joint account which i mentioned in the application and one staff account in which i have a staff rental loan amounting CAD 12,500 and credit card as well which i haven't mentioned in the POF or LOE.

can you please advise if this could be an issue, plus what should I do in this case. I had the option of showing funds in another bank account in Bank#3 which was without any loans same like bank#1.

P.S my Bank certificates are just a normal Balance Confirmation Certificates on the bank's letter head stamped and signed along with the bank statements.

please advise.

Oct 1, 2017
Hello Friends,
I am from India and have been waiting since 5 months to get my PPR. My medicals are already cleared.

How much more time will it take?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Friends,
I am from India and have been waiting since 5 months to get my PPR. My medicals are already cleared.

How much more time will it take?
Hang in there hey. Many are in your shoes. Have you ordered GCMS notes?

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Accordingly to my knowledge after the successful completion of medical background check and PPR is done within 3 months. But in my case it is more than 5 months.
That is not always the case my friend. If it goes into the security spin it can take longer than 3 months. Order your notes, they will give you an indication of what is going on.

Hang in there. You are not alone.

regards

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hey friends.

Just a few quick questions:

I am going to get my ECA from WES, have created an account today. It asks if we want WES to send the hardcopy by normal Canada Post (tracking not available) or through a courier service. Now the courier service charges are additional 85 CAD. My question is what to opt for, I wont be too concerned about spending those extra dollars if the post thing is risky. Any experiences or suggestions?

Another one is while filling up the profile it asks to submit the secondary education documents as well along-with the graduation degree documents. I have no-where come across any link where it says that we need to get secondary education documents assessed, it only says the highest degree. Can anyone please suggest.

Lastly, about the documents to be submitted to WES apart from transcripts from the university. I understand that we need to email them the scanned copies of detailed mark-sheets and copy of degree received and no hard copies are to be couriered. Is my understanding correct?

Any response will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey friends.

Just a few quick questions:

I am going to get my ECA from WES, have created an account today. It asks if we want WES to send the hardcopy by normal Canada Post (tracking not available) or through a courier service. Now the courier service charges are additional 85 CAD. My question is what to opt for, I wont be too concerned about spending those extra dollars if the post thing is risky. Any experiences or suggestions?

IMO, normal post is ok. All you need is the soft copy, so you will really be in no rush to receive the hard copy.

Another one is while filling up the profile it asks to submit the secondary education documents as well along-with the graduation degree documents. I have no-where come across any link where it says that we need to get secondary education documents assessed, it only says the highest degree. Can anyone please suggest.

Im not sure why its asking for this because all they need are you post-secondary credentials. I dont recall being asked for secondary certificates.

Lastly, about the documents to be submitted to WES apart from transcripts from the university. I understand that we need to email them the scanned copies of detailed mark-sheets and copy of degree received and no hard copies are to be couriered. Is my understanding correct?

You will need to follow the specific instructions WES will give you as they differ depending on country and institution.

Any response will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

See answers in red.

All the best

Reactions: keeratsingh