Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Dear Seniors,

I request you to clarify the following scenario.

-I am planning for a Shortlanding in Nov/Dec, my spouse being non-accompanying. We are expecting our child in Feb/Mar, when should I inform CIC regarding this change/what's the process for including new-born as PR/Sponsorship.....

Tamour

Oct 12, 2017
Thank yo
Hi,

"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years])."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

regards
Thank you for prompt response, actually I have experience letter for my previous job which states all but duties, number of hours per week, immediate supervisor. so to complete the requirement should I get another experience letter again as per the requested information from the companies I have worked with?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank yo

Thank you for prompt response, actually I have experience letter for my previous job which states all but duties, number of hours per week, immediate supervisor. so to complete the requirement should I get another experience letter again as per the requested information from the companies I have worked with?
You welcome.

You definitely need to get a reference letter with full details. So do everything in your power to do so.

All the best

Reactions: Tamour

Tamour

Oct 12, 2017
Can some one share a template for the detailed experience letter what they submitted without showing any personal information just want to get an idea as I have to make it and get my ex employers to give me the signed letter. If some one is willing please share it @ tamourt_t@hotmail.com. i will be obliged

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Can some one share a template for the detailed experience letter what they submitted without showing any personal information just want to get an idea as I have to make it and get my ex employers to give me the signed letter. If some one is willing please share it @ tamourt_t@hotmail.com. i will be obliged
Hi,

Use this:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer.397796/#post-4972228

regards

Reactions: Tamour

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

Use this:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer.397796/#post-4972228

regards

Kscph

Jun 20, 2017
Hi

Do I need a "a certified photocopy of the original document" if the doc is translated by the certified translator from Canada? Also, here certified photocopy means certified by the notary public or the translator?

THanks.

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello,
I need help regarding proof of fund.

I am 200k short (I need POF 1030 k) in my own currency to have equal funds that are required.
My father is going to gift me that money.
I will be making gift deed for that, I need a proper template for that.
In Pakistan, we do deeds on stamp paper. Should I notrize it? I mean should my father notrize it in the presence of two witness?
Also tell me, how big a transaction in an account goes monitored by IRCC. By asking that, I mean I had submitted 75k in my account in September from a source I cannot prove. Do they monitor that too?

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hi Friends.

A small query. I was creating my EE profile lately when I got this doubt. There was a discussion here in the forum about avoiding mentioning about spouse's work history, and instead putting it in personal history section. While creating EE profile it asks for Spouse's work history. Should I avoid giving details here or later after ITA can I move it to personal history section.

Thanks in advance.

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hey people..just want to confirm with the digital photo..i shud not worry about the back of the photograph at this stage right?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Friends.

A small query. I was creating my EE profile lately when I got this doubt. There was a discussion here in the forum about avoiding mentioning about spouse's work history, and instead putting it in personal history section. While creating EE profile it asks for Spouse's work history. Should I avoid giving details here or later after ITA can I move it to personal history section.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Correct. If it's not Canadian work experience you wont get any points from it. So dont put anything in her work history if it is not Canadian.

regards

Reactions: keeratsingh

Jesuba

Sep 19, 2015
outland
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My spouse sibling in Canada is hesitant on sending proof of residence document to support our application. What do I do bow

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
My spouse sibling in Canada is hesitant on sending proof of residence document to support our application. What do I do bow
You must talk to them nicely.lol. This is of paramount importance because without it there is a high chance that you will not be awarded points for this relationship which may lead to the rejection of your application.

All the best

Oct 14, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
11-11-2017
Hi,

I have completed my Masters from University of Queensland in Australia, Bachelors from Bangalore university in India and Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from National Law School of India University (PGDIPR).

What would be the best approach for sending the documents to WES?

a) Request the documents from University of Queensland be couriered to Bangalore and then combine all the transcripts into one envelope and send it to WES or
b) Request my Australian university to send the sealed copy of the transcript directly to WES and then separately send the transcripts for my bachelors and PGDIPR transcripts to WES. Would this option result in additional charges?

Please let me know your thoughts on the same. Thank you.

Jesuba

Sep 19, 2015
outland
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You must talk to them nicely.lol. This is of paramount importance because without it there is a high chance that you will not be awarded points for this relationship which may lead to the rejection of your application.

All the best
Thanks for your response, TanakaM. I sure will.